Calling on all of you for support and prayers or energy for me!

by Sunnygal41 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Hi, everyone.................well, the shite has finally hit the fan...........I'm meeting with the Superintendent, head of personnel and my boss today at 1:00 over the "comment/incident" of February 25, 2004. I will have union representation with me........my union steward and the President of the union. The comment was personally inappropriate and I'm sorry it ever came out of my mouth. The only defense I have is that I was angry at the time and stressed with some heavy personal stuff. I could lose my job over this. Of course, that paranoid little voice in my head is screaming at me that that is exactly what is going to happen, but, others have predicted anything from a range of a written reprimand in my file to a one day suspension. To go into all the dynamics of how the "administrative branch" works would be exhausting right now.........but, from things I've heard and seen in the past, I believe that the decision has already been made and discussed amongst them and this meeting is a mere formality. I'm pretty depressed and numb right now..........I vacillate between that state and a kind of hopeless hopefulness?? Anyways, please at 1 pm eastern USA time the meeting will take place and anyone who can send me some energy and positive vibes would be great!

Hugs,

Terri

• fader
    fader

what happened?

• Sirona
    Sirona

Sunny

Sorry this is happening...I hope you come out OK. I suppose you're gonna have to pay some price but hopefully it will not be losing your job! Sending energy to you - make sure you show you are sorry and they might be lenient.

Sirona

• desib77
    desib77

Good Luck.....You will be in my prayers.

Desi

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Terri

I'm sending all my hopes and positive vibes your way. Just remember whatever happens, you will get through this.

>breathe in <
    >breahe out<

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

The comment was totally inappropriate, and I am sorry that I said it and caused pain to another human being. It was unworthy of me to have said it and directed it towards another person. I am willing to accept discipline for it and I feel that living thru this for the past week has been a punishment in itself. I have tried to balance the self-recriminations with the realization that I am a human being just like everyone else.........imperfect and subject to bad judgement and negative pressures.

Terri

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Good luck with all this, but you probably shouldn't worry too much, probably just a warning and then just having to be careful for awhile. Let us know how you're doing.

• kat2u
    kat2u

sending all my positive thoughts and good vibes.....

• Puternut
    Puternut

Terri,

I am sorry to hear that you said something for which you are being called on the carpet. (*smack) But we are all humans, and some times we have a lot on our plate, and things come out of our mouths that we later regret. I know I have done my share of it too (*smack myself) The only thing we can do is to say; I am sorry, I wasn't thinking. Sometimes that fixes things, sometimes not. If we only could go back in time and fix it. My thoughts will be with you, and I hope that all will work out. I know it might not relieve you of your troubles, and perhaps things might change for you. But we all learn from it, and hopefully don't repeat what we did. It's a mistake we ALL make, and hopefully you can appeal your circumstances to them. You are a valuable person.

All the best today,

Puternut

• talesin
    talesin

BTTT

... lighting an incense for you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit