A crazy thought....Please humor me!

by Doubtfully Yours 29 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• beatrice
    beatrice

A friend of mine heard this rumour from a very good source.... jehovah is an actor in a soap opera called 'The Bold and The Beautiful.'

Incidently he is not the actor playing Ridge.

• avengers
    avengers

Hey Beatrice. Welcome amongst all the morons.I've
    always wondered where the title "moron" came from
    until I read the book of Moron Mormon.
    There's a prophet in there who wrote the book of Moroni.
    Moronic book, I tell ya.
    So actually a moron is a prophet.
    Anyway, enough of my rambles, welcome.

What about this one?

We build computers, faster, better, all the time.
    In the future we will be building computers with intelligence,
    not just with chips, but organic matter.
    We're all one of these computers built by someone
    long long time ago who thought he figured it out.

edited to p.s.

the he can be a she. I don't want to create the impression I'm discriminating.

• Golf
    Golf

Since you mentioned God, thank God for imagination! Excuse me, are we talking about the same god?

Guest 77

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Thanks for all your replies.

I don't feel that crazy anymore about having these thoughts that we're just a big show for spiritual beings' entertainment.

Checking out for now!

DY

• Maverick
    Maverick

I love to read the comic section of the newspaper on Sunday morning. Do you think we are God's funny papers on Sunday when he is sitting on His throne, right next to the Sports Illustrated and his tooth brush? Maverick

Welcome Beatrice

• MorpheuzX
    MorpheuzX

I don't know if someone mentioned this earlier, cause no I didn't read through all the replies. But wasn't that very premise a Southpark episode a few years back?

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

I have ofton thought this too. The Gods must be crazy.

Page 1 Good day.

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

I once had a hallucination that the earth and humanity was a plaything, like an ant farm, for a spoiled and violent child.

gitasatsangha - What is six times nine?

MorpheuzX - yeah I thinking about that too, planet earth was built as reality tv show for the universe, until the earthlings found out about it and the show was going to be cancelled. Great show!

• SYN
    SYN

As an aside (but not completely OT) I liked the way they portrayed "god" in Bruce Almighty.

• djdisco70s
    djdisco70s

Oooh La La Sassoon! Its a thought, a good one, but easy now...... We aint talking bout the Watchtower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit