Help Required - I think I'm going mad, bonkers

by Celtic 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Purple
    Purple

Hhehe if anyone tells you, let me know will ya? I have the same problem although I haven't had any offers. I know my problem is no self confidence. I am too busy thinking about how I must be the bloodiest ugly woman on earth as absolutley no one ever appraoches me and stuff.

Infact I know I am so ugly. I went to a lesbian dance unbeknowst to myself that that is what it was and the room was full of really ugly women but theya ll had great personalities. I didn't even get any offers there (not that I wanted any!)

So even though I go out and try nothing ever happens. I end up dancing with the women friends in groups. I dunnno. I am beginning to think it just aint worth the effort! That I am meant to be alone and that no one will ever even ask me for a dance!

• Englishman
    Englishman

In my wanderin' days, after 8 or 9 pints of good English Ale, I had been known to talk to a skinny girl with with a bristly head.

Turned out to be a brush.

Anyway, here'ya go:

Englishman.

• Octavia
    Octavia

What's your sign?

• Xena
    Xena

Celtic - You are an attractive, intelligent man...suck it up and just put yourself out there next time....no regrets that way, eh?

Purple - you are a beautiful, intelligent woman, you probably scare men like Celtic....try approaching them next time...no regrets that way, eh?

K, I'm done now

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

stop drinking so much fuc-----g SCRUMPY -- it is destroying your brain cells

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

stop drinking so much fu----g SCRUMPY --it is destroying your brain cells

• Sassy
    Sassy

I think you just need to work on your self confidence Celtic.. You are always a pleasure to speak to in chat. Intelligent, enjoyable.. and if she picked you out in a crowd, she must have found you inviting...

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

The hopeless romantic says: "You COULD always seek her later this week............................."

The Realist says: "Don't beat yourself up too much, chances are she wouldn't have been any good in the sack. But you did say she was a pretty good dancer, never thee mind - she would have been great - you lost your one and only chance - yes you've lost your mind and were WAY too drunk! Don't let it happen again."

Mark - you're a sweet man who is a romantic, don't let this affect your basic core and get back out there!

• Celtic
    Celtic

Pahhhhhhhhhhhhh it's a right cantankerous bunch of replies, but i'll do me ruddy level head best to remember what it was one or two of you said, were going orn bout. Cheers!!

Celty whos just polished off a boootle of red wine, smoked spliffage and has already forgotten reminiciscencicing about the weekend gone. Before you know it, next weekend twill be ere. And then Summer. And another cycle of life. Blah De Blah De Blah ....

Celty

• Sassy
    Sassy

Now Celtic.. why did you you bring that bottle of wine into my "I feel like a drink thread"? You must not have wanted to share!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit