Help Required - I think I'm going mad, bonkers

by Celtic 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

After the daylight dwindled yesterday and feeling well satisfied with the pictures that I had gotten earlier, I thought it would be a good idea to go down The WaterFront and listen to Me And The Devil, a local Blues Band. There's Steve vocalist and lead guitar, Morgan who is the bees knees on the harmonica, and retro Tony on the double bass who used to practice often with Madness, another top of the league band. I thoroughly enjoyed myself there, listening to the music, my feet and fingers tapping away in tune swiftly to the quite exceptional beats. There was this mad chick on the dancefloor who had a few locals laughing. Golly, if ever me dancing at one time resembled that, no wonder people laugh. She was about 35, skimpy top on, and braless. She looked ruddy feisty as hell and quite hot I might add.

Afterwards, I went to see another mate, by this point, close to midnight and well on the way to being leglessly wasted, downing 5-6 strong pints of lager in quick succession. Shared a smoke there and convinced my very well travelled friend who looks candidly like a viking from old, that it might be a good idea to go to one of the local nightclubs in town. Aye, it was a good suggestion he said, knowing full well myself, that he, not having been allowed out by his missus for ages, quite looked forward to the event, even if both of us were well aware that the music would be a pile of british nighclub shite. £5.00 quid to get in.

In we go, and yes, the music was shite, ruddy awful, ymca's and queen by abba. Bloomin' awful. I noticed straightaway that we were old enough in there just about to be pretty much everyone's 'dad'. Hmmmm. Anyway another 3 pints down you and who gives a ruddy darn? As per usual I just stood on the sidelines trying not to let my cantankerous side shine through too much, lest I get myself in trouble with the boys.

Lo and ruddy behold, this chick, this ruddy lass, is suddenly stood by my side, sweet smile, sweet face, actually, in my view, ruddy drop dead gorgeous. In the drunken haze of my befuddled mind, a quiet smile was upon my facial expression, wondering what on earth had led this lass towards thinking that out of all the guys there, nearer her age, why the friggin hec, what on earth drove her, to move towards me and then stand there catching every opportunity to catch my eye, she must be ruddy daft in the head to consider me, that's what I was thinking, only too well aware also that my speech was too slurred anyway to say anything resembling usefulness.

So, me being me, I blanked her totally. What a fool I am!! What a ruddy nutter. What a complete twatass. What a friggin .... oh never mind. Anyway.

She had long dark curly hair, a face like the moon, a smile to walk a thousand miles for, her smile was like fine gems sparkling mischiviously, she was about 5'4", slim and just gorgeous. Why the friggin, ruddy hell didn't I at least make some form of an attempt to get to know her better? Perhaps I thought, given my life experiences thusfar, that I wouldn't do her any good, I'm too deep, which was probaly, just the thing, she would have liked to have heard from me, oh well.

So then ladies and gentlemen of this cyber meeting place, what the ruddy hec am I doing wrong? What ought I to have done? What can I do in my head to undo these barriers I've self imposed around me, to protect me, that often in defence, cause me to become my own worst enemy?

And why the hell do I have to be so ruddy romantic.? Answer me that. (But not you Balmpot Valis, anyway, not before Xena's had chance to stick her oar in).

I could 'ave had me end away last night, and turned it down, what a complete and utter tossin wanker I am. I need help. Advice sought dearly.

Celtic Mark

• bisous
    bisous

hey balmpot get thee to chat

• bisous
    bisous

hey celty, i think chat died on us???

• talesin
    talesin
    what on earth had led this lass towards thinking that out of all the guys there, nearer her age, why the friggin hec, what on earth drove her, to move towards me and then stand there catching every opportunity to catch my eye, she must be ruddy daft in the head to consider me, that's what I was thinking

maybe she is a perceptive lass and saw something in YOU that you're not quite catching.

'nuff said

t

• Celtic
    Celtic

Hmmmmmmmmm

• nilfun
    nilfun

Maybe you do better one on one, rather than in a group situation (?)

• flower
    flower
    well on the way to being leglessly wasted, downing 5-6 strong pints of lager in quick succession. Shared a smoke there
    ...another 3-4 pints down..

Just an observation but, perhaps you were just to wasted to string together a coherent thought let alone an intelligent sentence. Its probably best you didnt say anything in that state. It could have gone much worse if you actually HAD started talking .

Just think, maybe it was your beer goggles that made her look beautiful in the first place. She was probably a real bow wow.

Just tryin to cheer ya up a little.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Hmmmmmmmmmmm .... mmmmm .... mmm .... mm, aye.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Actually don't be so hard on yourself Celty-

She actually looked like this...

But you had the beer goggles on hardcore so you couldn't tell...

• bisous
    bisous

omg. laffed til i mos wet me britches!

Wetting Pants

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit