Life during the 1,000 reign???

by Joliette 29 Replies latest jw friends

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    ...but he's not a big reader. He only goes off what the brothers have said from the stage.

Hence your conversation. I had been able tho get through people who seem like they are very simplistic in their approach to going about being a JW. Use the same approach that got him there. Redirect him.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

50 years into the 1000 years. Brothers I'am fed up working from sunrise till sunset on my damn farm, 7 days a week. I hate farming, driving a buggy, no music except those damn kingdom songs and walking outside in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. The wife wasn't a good cook before and now without the seasoning to add flavor,everything taste like sh---t. I live 50 miles from the beach, it takes us a day to reach it. I would love to live on the beach but noooo, you A-holes assigned our home in the middle of no where. We have no electricity or running water and we are running out of candles, man I be glad when Satan is released.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

The Satans will be travelling sheperds who recover from your farm a certain tribut each month for the earthly prince who is selected for 400 yesrs and lives in luxury. He cannot be dropped of office cause he is was elected by the slave who survived the final war. You wont have even time to complain about your fate in paradise but you will drudge all day long to meet up with the prince'es measure of labour.

Farming building learning repeating sitting pressure, donating.

They may even use your body as guinea pigs cause all research will have gone lost. Everything will be new ever again.in jubilee circles. You will have to register for all programs- available , accountable. A prolonged spiritual paradise.

As blood will be forbidden there will be massive need of illegal donated red blood cells from apostae donators to produce allowed bood products - slices. As apos will trade with slices and make a living of it on the cost of the bleeding faithful ones. There will be only three groups -apos (rebels) and slaves and nobles.

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather
    you know that you still have to work for your salvation??

In JW world, going to paradise is like getting a well-paying job in Google or Microsoft. Even though you work hard your way to get that job, you still need to work harder to retain your job and keep yourself from being kicked out.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

If you remain ''loyal'', you will live forever. If you are tempted and fail with your loyalty, you will get the '' second death'' (eternal).

So that means Lazarus and others who have been resurrected in the Bible and died again are "Kapoot"
    Also with the relatively few (JW`s only) who are going to survive the big "A" will spend the next 1000 years burying 8+ Billion dead men`s bones ,not to mention demolishing concrete and steal skyscrapers ,bitumen roads,and all the technological industry`s that JW`s rely on in today`s world.And if by any chance JW`s don`t think these are going to be done away with ,then how will the paradise earth be any different to what we enjoy now as their has to be someone to run and maintain all these mod cons we enjoy today.And the Scriptures do plainly state that after the thousand years have ended when Satan is let out of prison those that follow him will be as numerous as the sands of the sea-shore ,he will mislead those nations in the four corners of the earth .Rev.20:7-9So things are not going to be Honkey- Dorey during the 1000 year reign as JW`s expect.Hasn`t Jesus already used up 100 years of that reign ? What`s he achieved so far ?He better take his finger out ,only 900 more years to go.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

A Brother™ that I was friends with, who died some years ago (I only recently found out he was a PIMO), used to say, 'I don't see the point of it. The pirates will get resurrected and go and sail the seas and take over an island. Nothing will change.'

Only years later, do I see what he said as the ironic comedy he meant it to be.

Luckily, his daughter is also a PIMO now.

The WBT$; they just keep losing inmates right, left and centre. Still those fools prevail with their idiotic teachings™ like the 1,000 year pain.

• sir82
    sir82

The pirates will get resurrected and go and sail the seas and take over an island. Nothing will change.'

LOL.

Remember the WT series of illustrations of a resurrected pirate from a year or 2 ago?

Evidently pirates will be oh so eager to study the Bible, once resurrected.

By the time he got to the last panel he had a haircut & had shaved his goatee. Went from Johnny Depp to Gorman Mormon.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    sir - Evidently pirates will be oh so eager to study the Bible, once resurrected.

I think this is also evidence for the Flying Spaghetti Meatball Monster too.

pirates

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Back in 2010 when I first began to visit this site there was a post containing a fictional story of what life would be like in this hypothetical paradise/new world. It was well written and really brought out how horrible life would be in the Witness "New World". If anyone can remember that post and put up the link I would appreciate it.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Will there be seasons during the 1000 years????Genesis 1:14

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit