Do you feel damned?

by JH 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Purple
    Purple

You mean there is something worse that whats happened to me so far on this earth under this so called loving God??? No I dont believe I am dammed now I no longer believe. I have been dammed since my first breath. The only nice thing that ever happened to me was my nieces and nephews. They are the only joy in my life ever. I know this because we almost lost one last year and it really did seem life was over, but of course I couldnt know that a lot of other crap was in store for me and still is. If I allowed myself to have any feelings in the matter the only feeling i Have for this so called loving, unbiased God is hate. Absolute hate with no shades of gray whatsoever.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

When I was kid a bad storm had hit the northeast, the remnants of a hurricane. Anyway, there was dozens of dead sparrows all over the place. Being boys with a pocket full of fire crackers we decided to put a firecracker in the mouth of a dead sparrow. Upon explosion the beak of this poor sparrow looked like when daffy duck would get shot in the face with a 12 gauge!

I truly believe in the deepest blackest part of my heart that the spirit/soul of this bird has made my life miserable and has made me a part of the damned!

• codeblue
    codeblue

I do not feel "damned".

According to the Bible, God is our heavenly father, a father of love.

Codeblue

• Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry

I'll be damned if I'll feel damned!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit