THEY'RE CALLING MY BOSS!!

by new light 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• shotgun
    shotgun

New light / Dr Evil

I think its time to use your orbiting LASER and nuke them!

You said..

If they view this as a DA, so be it. I just don't care anymore. I really have nothing to lose. At this point, my main concern is not giving those bible-beating busybodies the satisfaction of my compliance. F*** 'em!

Maybe if you really feel that way send them a DA letter to stop the harrassment or send them a letter to stop harassing you, that you do not wish to meet with them and have been depressed of late. Tell them your nerves cannot handle this pressure so please leave you alone or you will talk to the police.

• Bryan
    Bryan
    I went before them...cried a little bit...lied a little bit...

That is so funny. I remember more than one elder telling me that people get into that room, they spill everything out. The Holy Spirit won't let them lie or keep any truth to themselves.

Makes me laugh this morning!

Thanks!

Bryan

• Flash
    Flash

I'm glad you straightened your boss out. If you don't want to talk to them just make that point clear to them, what happens, happens, your not obliged to play their game. I'm anticipating the same crap when I go to the Memorial this April.

• Balsam
    Balsam

Something my son found called the Elders off was a BAPTISM NULLIFICATION letter. You would have to have been baptized as a young person, and have wanted to leave shortly after becoming 18 or so, and been inactive. The Elders and apparently the Society decided it was not worth the risk of a potential law suit, to disfellowship my son since he was forced into baptism at an early age of 13. Any way even now the elders are leaving my youngest son alone too. Now they do have stuff to disfellowship them on, but so far have backed off of both of them. It prevents them from disfellowshipping or disassociating kids raised in the witnesses. They can only announce that the person it not a publisher any longer. If the person is disfellowshipped or disassocated it can leave the congregation and society open to a law suit.

If you want a copy of it email me at : [email protected] I'll send it to you.

Ruth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit