Kingdom Hospital

by Valis 15 Replies latest social entertainment

• heathen
    heathen

Rose Red was pretty good for a made for TV . I still think the shining was the best movie . Thanks for metioning the prequel , I will have to check it out , didn't know about it . I am a huge stephen king fan and read alot of his books .

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

~~For those that saw Rose Red: Blockbuster rentals now has the prequel to that movie out. It's called "The Ellen Rimbauer Diaries".~~

I saw that one too and it was good! King has a real knack of keeping ya right on the edge of the chair~THAT'S for sure!!

"Kingdom Hospital" (despite the name, lol) has great possibities and *I'm* really looking forward to it!

I'm glad to see so many Stephen King fans here.....this was a subject I couldn't obviously discuss openly with JWs!

hugs,

Annie

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

I was told The Shining (US TV version) was directed by King. I love the movie Kubrick version. Christine creeped me out. I haven't read him for years but enjoy the movies.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I'm absolutely steaming--well not so much "now", but last night. I had looked forward to the movie and hubby was sitting there to share the experience, when "bam", our cable goes down!! Of all the times for cable to go down, it had to be right when the first showing of this movie was to begin. No reason for cable to go down...never is. We are at their mercy. I hate it.

Naturally, this morning it's back up again. So how was the premier first two hours of "Kingdom"? ...and when is the next continuation?

/<

• shotgun
    shotgun

What's it about...Is it set around Beth Sarim?

• ambush23
    ambush23

i think a story about the kingdom hall is far scarier

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit