Kingdom Hospital

by Valis 15 Replies latest social entertainment

• Valis
    Valis

Eheh...Anyone else into the Stephen King stuff? I loved The Stand and It and the Langoliers...and now another one...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• kls
    kls

I like his work and can't wait for this show.The last one that was on tv was something with a rose? it was really good. The creeper the better.Great KLS

• RandomTask
    RandomTask
    the ebullient but vacuous hospital administrator, Dr. Jesse James, who is concerned only with the hospital's image.

Kingdom Hospital indeed...

• blondie
    blondie

I'm going to check it out. My favorite King work is The Stand.

• nilfun
    nilfun

I think this guy and I were in the same car group a few times...

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

"I like his work and can't wait for this show.The last one that was on tv was something with a rose?"

I think it was "Rose Red", at least that's what popped into my head! I've always loved most of his work and I'd have to say reading "The Shining" was quite an experience. It's the ONLY time I got frightened while reading a book and had to leave the lights on all that night---even with hubby snoring away beside me! The movie was good, but the book was SOMETHING!!!!

We can't wait for "Kingom Hospital" to air!

hugs,

Annie

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Nilfun, that is so funny! creeeepy!

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I'm never disappointed with any of King's work. I saw the previews of Kingdom Hospital, and am anticipating taping it to watch. The only thing is, it is 15 hours long, so it's continued in two hour slots, and I'm guessing the final episode will be 90 minutes. Don't know if that will be weekly, or what. Does anyone know the schedule?

/<

• heathen
    heathen

Wow , when I first read the title of the thread I thought the government was converting the kingdom halls into psyche wards . lol

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

For those that saw Rose Red: Blockbuster rentals now has the prequel to that movie out. It's called "The Ellen Rimbauer Diaries". Awesome movie.

CG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit