JWD Survivor

by Xena 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

In the spirit of mini's JWD Idol...who would you like to see put in a secluded place together...and who do you think would survive to the end?

*thinks of Valis, Scooby, Bradley, Little Witch, Six, LT, Abaddon, mini, gumby, bisous, Viv, e-man to start*

PS how many are there usually to start?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

oh you're good!

• Sassy
    Sassy

Your name needs to be there Xena

• Valis
    Valis

ahahah...I would pinch them all into submission..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Xena
    Xena

lol Sassy, I want it to be sporting...they wouldn't stand a chance against ME

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Hey Xena:

Cool idea.

What if we had a tribe of Moderators and a tribe of posters. The real fun would be two fold. One watching moderators voting each other off the island. Personally I think Craig would be the first to go since there would be no phones on the island. But then again as each participant was voted off they would have to run away screaming "Censorship. It is all an evil plot! This is just like the Kingdom Hall"

The second highlight imo would be when the tribes merge and have to work together. Depending on who was left that would prove interesting.

Can I be Jeff Probst (the host) and make snide comments throughout the program?

Uzzah

• Xena
    Xena

As entertaining as your idea sounds Uzzah, it would probably get ME kicked off the board...soooo

perhaps just a list of people you would enjoy watching compete against each other and a possible outcome that doesn't entail me being deleted.

• Puternut
    Puternut

Is this like Surivor Island, with tribes and the like? Count me in..........

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Busted. I was just trying to get rid of the competition early. I wouldn't have to worry about you beating me if you were deleted. smirking evilly.

Seriously tho, from what I have seen it takes a lot more than this to get deleted. I'll not hijack this thread with those issues but am more than happy to discuss my POV with anyone via pm.

My list would be:

Team 1 - Farkel, JCanon, COMF, skally (sf), Minimus, Mulan, Valis, Blondie

Team 2 - AlanF, HilaryStep, Xena, Waiting, RedhorseWoman, Big Tex, Shamus, Rayzor

This list was mostly for the interesting intellectual dynamics involved.

Uzzah

• Xena
    Xena

lol Uzzah you appear to be a natural survivor yourself

Interesting teams....so who would you pick as the winner? and why...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit