Whats for dinner?

by Stefanie 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Whats everyone having tonight? I could use some ideas. If you can please recomend some restaraunts also.

• maxwell
    maxwell

Planning on stopping at the fish market on the way home and getting some salmon fillet. I'll either steam it or I might try this pouch cooking method I saw on the food network. I'll add some rice and probably some broccoli. Maybe not the most appetizing, but I'm trying to go healthy here.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Lasagna. I made it last night. Only has to be put in the oven to heat through when I get home.

• JH
    JH

A can of dog food.

Submarine sandwich

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

TACOS con guacamole!

• Gopher
    Gopher

We're having pork chops and mashed potatoes.

How about Red Lobster for a restaurant? I hear they're having a lobster-fest.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

pork roast with honey, mustard and chili powder I have no idea how it is going to taste...I buy those oven bags and through big pieces of meat in them with wierd stuff and let them cook for a few hours. I bet those bags would even make squirrel really good...probably will go really lazy and make the son whip up some instant mashed potatos and just heat up some green veggies and some yellow veggies, and have green ice cream for dessert

I had alligator for the first time last week...not bad!

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Just finished cooking: barbequed chicken (with my own special sauce), fried corn, sliced tomatoes, dirty rice, and rolls. Sweetened iced tea.

Joe's Crab Shack in Chicago is my favorite seafood place.

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

Pork steaks, mashed potatos and brussel sprouts. My favorite!!!

• Special K
    Special K

Eight teenage boys 14-17 yrs old......here today.. school still closed here in Nova Scotia due to the Mega Snow Bomb last Thursday....

Spagetti..and tomatoe sauce .. and lots of it.

sincerely

Special k

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit