Who Is "Minimus"

by SpannerintheWorks 34 Replies latest jw friends

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hey, Min, tell us a bit more about you. We know nothing about you really, do we? I mean who are you?

You said that you had confirmed your identity with another well-known poster on JWD. Can you name that poster?

Who is he? He wouldn't mind I am sure. Please name him here.

Spanner

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

He is the guy with all the questions.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    Can you name that poster?

I believe it's JCanon.

I hear they shared a dumpster space together at one point in life to save on rent, but I could be wrong about that

• Xena
    Xena

A lot of people on here don't give information about themselves...it's part of being an EX dub. Mini doesn't have to explain himself to you....anymore than anyone else on this forum has to.

• minimus
    minimus

Thank you Xena for your comment. Spanner has always been bothered that I haven't said my real name. You seem to understand why that might be prudent. Actually, there are a few mods here that know my name, number and a few other posters that know my work number, cell number and work address. Those that I feel most comfortable with are the ones that have gotten to know me better. The poster HoChiMin is a very good friend of mine that posts on this board too.

• dustyb
    dustyb

number and a few other posters that know my work number, cell number and work address.

by "cell number" do you mean the prison cell that you share w/ nasty nate, heheheheh...

• minimus
    minimus

Shhhhh, Dusty. I'm on a work release program.

• dustyb
    dustyb

maybe min, its the same cell you share w/ JCanon =D i can always dream can't I?

• Dansk
    Dansk

I always thought YOU (Minimus) were HoChiMin!

• minimus
    minimus

Dansk, we don't even write alike. He's illiterate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit