Who Is "Minimus"

by SpannerintheWorks 34 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

min,

there are a few mods here that know my name, number

Yes, and I enjoyed our conversation, though it's been some time. Perhaps, at your leisure, we can chat again soon? We don't necessarily agree on everything, but, hey, that's what it's all about, eh?

And, just to throw out my own little opinion: There's been a fair bit of hashing on you for all the questions you ask, but obviously a whole lot of folks are comfortable responding back to your topics...and I'm glad you're here.

Craig

• minimus
    minimus

Thanks Craig!!!! I appreciate your kind words. I feel that some will always either be drawn to "Minimus", hate him, or not care about him one way or another. Variety is the spice of life. That's what makes the board work........Every once in a while, we need a Super Jehovah's Witness, too, to keep things lively, but of course, just for a little while.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Minimus, please be back before the evening headcount!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

minimus is a great guy who I respect and would love to meet sometime when he feels he is ready

• joenobody
    joenobody

Minimus is a guy who is still "in" physically but wants "out" on his terms. Cut him some slack as to his hidden identity.

He is nothing, if not earnest and sincere. I would be curious to talk to his mom and find out when he was 2 and a half years old, just how many questions he was constantly asking...

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

"If you're wondering how he eats and beathes,

"and other science facts,

"just repeat to yourself, 'It's just a show

"'I should realy just relax.'"

-MST3K song, which seemed appropo for some reason.

• minimus
    minimus

Stilla, I'm read to talk to you. PM me when you get a chance.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

I vote for minimus as most popular, today at least !

• Earnest
    Earnest

minimus is sincere, he is not earnest

• mouthy
    mouthy

Why Earnest are you NOT Earnest????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit