What's your status....relationship wise?

by Maverick 81 Replies latest social relationships

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Previously: married for 21 years. Divorced a couple of years ago.

Currently: solo. Looking... but not too hard, right now. If it happens, it happens. *shrug*

*wide grin*

Regards,

Jim TX

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

divorced 23 years - having one adult daughter: Vivamus.

• Love_Truth
    Love_Truth

Divorced, two daughters (one in College, one in High School) living with my wonderful Girlfriend about three and a half years now.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    i hate that mushy mushy love stuff. my official stance is that boys are icky and have cooties, except the ones who are my friends and build forts with me and wrestle and play video games. my new gimmick is that i am a love-hating harpie, and i am regressing back to second grade until further notice. it's fun and i like it. that's all!!

Wanna wrestle?!?!

• shamus
    shamus

Dust in the wind...

All we are is dust in the wind...

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Newly separated after 16 1/2 years marriage. No kids. Not currently in a relationship.

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

Single, no kids. Not really looking very hard, but have dated on both 'teams' (as Seinfeld would have said).

• Sassy
    Sassy

I thought I knew.. maybe i don't..

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Was married for twenty years, now I'm Single, with a live-in for the past three years.................but, I am beginning to realize that there is no harm in keeping one's options open............

• tink
    tink
    Wanna wrestle?!?!

TOTALLY!!! just as a heads-up...i ALWAYS cheat!! so i can win!!! also i punch sometimes!! :P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit