What's your status....relationship wise?

by Maverick 81 Replies latest social relationships

• kat2u
    kat2u

I am divorced after a 18 year abusive marriage.But I do have a boyfriend,signifigant other,life partner... whatever term you choose.

Kat

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Sorry, Gretchen.

It's always somebody sayin' you can't do this or that...WT & relatives said I could not marry 'out of the Truth', I did anyway 6 months ago! You don't need a piece of paper to validate your feelings, but, I know it would help, huh?

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Happily committed to my partner of five years. Luckily he hasn't realized he could do better!

CountryGuy

• aunthill
    aunthill

Married 36 yrs. If I had stayed married to #1 it would be longer. #2 is MUCH better.

• Gadget
    Gadget

Single(ish).

• simplesally
    simplesally

Divorced but have a wonderful daughter......soon to be 3.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Married 12 years no kids.

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

married for 5 months, no kids yet but working on it

• tink
    tink

i hate that mushy mushy love stuff. my official stance is that boys are icky and have cooties, except the ones who are my friends and build forts with me and wrestle and play video games. my new gimmick is that i am a love-hating harpie, and i am regressing back to second grade until further notice. it's fun and i like it. that's all!!

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Married 1988, seperated 1993, divorced in 1995. I see my two daughters (aged 13 1/2 and 12) and my stepson (18) regulary although I now live in Holland (I'm British). They live with their mum. She's now inactive, and they are not really being raised as JWs anymore.

I'm with a wonderful woman I met at Univesity in 1995. We started living together 3 1/2 years ago. We are planning on getting old and wrinkly together.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit