A Program For Jehovah's Witness Growth

by SixofNine 59 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub
    I hope to learn from such ones possible ideas and stategies for further growth as I have said in my previous messages.

There is something that YOU can personaly do to increase growth. Quit posting on apostate JW boards and get your lazy ass back out in field service.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Super JW,

I appreciate your candor. As long as you are aware you are in hostile territory and you don't mind, then who am I to question you? I think you will find that very few people in here - if any - would ever entertain the thought of going back, even if things were to change, but you never know for sure. I hope you find what you are looking for anyway - if not here, then on another board.

growedup

• Englishman
    Englishman

I bet SJW has a passion for Indian curries too.

Englishman.

• Valis
    Valis

Eman...ya have to keep up the food intake so one's studies don't decline you know...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Golf
    Golf

The Israelites had to eat manna for forty years in the wilderness. Of course, this older group died in the wilderness and didn't get into the promised land. The Watchtower has been FEEDING the people the end of the world for over 104 years. How many have died along the way? Certainly these people that died along the way were not rebellious. Is this a lottery thing with the org?

Guest 77

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hands up who hasn't got this yet?

Spanner

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

My sides hurt.

• FreeWilly
    FreeWilly

The WTS should merge with Amway and become a multi-level marketing (pyramid) organization. This concept could be interwoven with Russell's early pyramid teachings. Some of the donations could be diverted into a rewards program for publisher's who bring in new $$ (converts). First class Hotel accomadations (for conventions), Bethel trips, and front row Kingdom hall seating could all be used as incentives. Cash-back on magazine donations might all prompt some go that extra mile. I think a small bio of the 'Top Producer" of the month could be inspiring also.

Just some thoughts. What da ya think 'Supa freak'?

• Valis
    Valis

The Kingdom Rewards Program...has a nice ring to it!

SIncerely,

District Overbeer

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hmmmmm....rings....

Spanner

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit