A Program For Jehovah's Witness Growth

by SixofNine 59 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• little witch
    little witch

Provisions of windex and squeegy.

This would go a long way in truly providing for the flock.

Also, the expense of wooden spoons is getting to be a burden. Proper beating tools should be available upon request.

• kls
    kls

Show how the watchtower is telling lies and show all jws where the money you give actually goes to.Show the hurt families are caused by shunning.Show the number of witnesses that have died from no blood policy.Show the suicides caused by watctower policy ,that you are not good enough for god to love you.Show the lawsuites against the watchtower for molestings and the payout before it gets to trial.If anyone here would like to add to this ,,please do.I would not help you recruit anyone for a life of lies and hurt. KLS

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Contact Starbucks, make a deal with them so that there is a tiny Starbucks in every Kingdom Hall .... I might just come back for it ....

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• Valis
    Valis

hmmm...

Pron in the Awake..

New sitcom on ABC, Everbody Loves Jehovah

A keg behind the litterature counter..

An apology to cats around the world.

Convert the current load of janitors to delivery drivers, more contact w/public & free pizza

hmm....hopefully more ideas to come..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• simwitness
    simwitness

1. Do away with the DisFellowshipping / Shunning policy

2. Do away with the unneccesary rules/bylaws (blood as a good example)

3. Resume the practice of celebrating holidays with family.

4. Celebrate Family, Friends and life...

5. Quit looking for Armageddon... it will happen when it is supposed to happen.

6. Help a friend, a neighbor, anyone in need.

7. Instead of printing magazines, open a few soup kitchens.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Two words: Valet parking.

This would make it oh so much easier for single moms to attend the meetings. It is so hard to carry the baby, diaper bag and bookbag ...park far away and then get oneself seated.

• Valis
    Valis

I hope they keep declining until the point they all get tired of that crap...maybe mom and dad will finally come to Thanksgiving dinner.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• kls
    kls

ARE YOU FOR REAL.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

make a frightening example of the weaker ones by offering more shame and guilt, specifically naming them, from the platform. That could help.

• Valis
    Valis

perhaps public floggings on the stage to replace public reproof...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Me First!" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit