Circuit overseer seminar

by IT Support 78 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• IT Support
    IT Support

All the circuit overseers in the UK have been called into Bethel for a two-month-long seminar.

Does anyone know what's going on? No doubt the US has already had theirs: has anything started leaking out yet?

Regards,

Ken

• minimus
    minimus

This isn't Caspian again, is it?

• scotsman
    scotsman

No, it certainly isn't.

• minimus
    minimus

Is Scotsman and IT Support the same person, as you answered for him?

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

I know who you are!

You're Merlin the Happy Pig!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Minimus:
    I'll vouch for ITSupport and Scotsman being two separate individuals...
    ...they inhabit different quaters of my brain entirely...

Edited to add - where is Caspian, these days???

• minimus
    minimus

I'm happy good old Caspian's not posting here anymore!

• IT Support
    IT Support

Hi minimus,

For what it's worth, I can assure you I'm not Caspian!

(I don't know if it adds any weight to my denial, but around the time Caspian left, I sent a message to Simon--not that he bothered replying!--asking if there was any way to retrieve old IMs that I'd sent Caspian, as I was worried I'd revealed too much personal information to Caspian, and I wanted to review what I'd actually told him...)

No doubt my IP hash is totally different from Caspian's (not that I've checked), though as I think was previously demonstrated, that may not necessarily be conclusive.

So, minimus, I'm curious: what was it about my post that made you think it was from Caspian?? (Incidentally, I've no doubt your suspicions are correct that he's either lurking or re-registered and posting using another alias.)

And have you heard anything about the CO seminar?

Best wishes,

Ken

(Incidentally, the reason scotsman was able to reply on my behalf, is that just a couple of days ago we discovered we're distantly related.)

• minimus
    minimus

Hi IT, I remembered how both Caspian and Jemimah would post about CO or Society seminars in the past and I noted that you were from the same area and that you, too, suddenly asked for help to get out as a former elder and wanted suggestions as to how to get out in the best manner.........And I know of no CO seminars other than the ones that took place a few years ago......Min

• IT Support
    IT Support

Hi minimus,

I remembered how both Caspian and Jemimah would post about CO or Society seminars in the past

I don't remember Jemimah: maybe that was before I joined, or maybe I just missed that particular excitement!

and I noted that you were from the same area

And one or two others. Except, of course, that Caspian was in England and I'm in Scotland...

and that you, too, suddenly asked for help to get out as a former elder and wanted suggestions as to how to get out in the best manner.........

That's why I joined up--and, by the way, it's now done.

And I know of no CO seminars other than the ones that took place a few years ago...

I'm told that all UK circuit overseers have been called into Bethel for a two-month seminar. No doubt others here in the UK can confirm.

Best wishes,

Ken

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit