We're speaking to folks in your neighborhood

by new light 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• new light
  • kls
    kls

about what?

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

can we say programmed robot? Every single field service presentation I ever heard started out this way!

uuuuurrrrrrrrrggggggggggg

• The Grudge
    The Grudge

.....and sharing encouraging thoughts from our Watchtower and Awake magazines.(Reaches into bag and pulls out random magazines.)..and here are the latest issues....The Awake focuses on breast feeding and its advantages.While the Watchtower focuses on how you and all the other folks in your neighborhood will soon die a horrifying death if you don't become one of us. We'd like to leave these with you if you'd care to read them. Oh and please donate some money to our worldwide work.I musn't forget that.

• blondie
    blondie

We've been talking to you and your neighbors....

The person says, "You've been talking to my neighbors about me?"

• Freddy Krueger
    Freddy Krueger

"Hey your just in time! I was just saying to myself I really wished someone would knock on my door at 8 o'clock in the morning, I mean I work nights I don't need sleep. Come on in, I was just about to whip out my Ouija board and talk to grandmom over breakfast."

-Freddy

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Just answer the door naked and see if they get through that line!

bwaaahahahahahaha

• shotgun
    shotgun

Hey new light where are ya

Who are the people in your neighbourhood, they're the people that you meet when your walking down the street...sesame street flash back.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956
    sesame street flash back.

roflmao, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its Mr. Rogers? Will you be my neighbor??

lololol

Gretchen

• Mulan
    Mulan

Okay, now I'm nauseous. Haven't thought of that in years. Groan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit