Another great picture posting Thread.

by Stefanie 218 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

DannyBoy..........your picture scares me!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Seriously what in the heck are those singing things for the subs ? They look like a government scienctic experiment gone wrong. Maybe it is a mutant hamster/Cheech Maron/And that picture Shamus put up all combined into one hideous creature.

Seriously, they are wicked. My 17 year old son, said they look like something out of a nightmare, lol.

• Freddy Krueger
    Freddy Krueger

I know this is a picture posting post, but I had to reply along with Lyineyes.

What the hell are those things on that Quiznos commercial!? It freakin' freaks me out! Those things are more disturbing then the entire movie "Seven". And that music with those squeaky voices! AHHHHHH! I'm outta here!

-Freddy

• morty
    morty

Hope this works.....

the first one is my 2 sons in the back and my neice and nephew in the front ( thye are all my world)

the next one is, the 2 older ones are my brothers while the 2 younger ones are my sons

next, is me, outnfree and pettygrudger

me again...

next,my son and our family cats (toffy & Stitch)

next, my youngest son..( he is a big snowboader )

and last, but not least is my oldest son, who as grown up on me....

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage
    What the hell are those things on that Quiznos commercial!? It freakin' freaks me out!

LOL!

I said nearly the same thing last night to my daughter, who thought my reaction was funny.

Those singing (if one can call it that) rat-thingies creep me out!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Ooh, those Quizno rats are so disgusting. I can't figure them out either. Blech.

• dannyboy
    dannyboy
    RE: The Quizno's "things............."

Well, er, ah, I think they're "cute"...HAH......goin' around hummin/singing their little ditties.........LOL.

From what I'm hearing from my friends, it's kind of a "either you love 'em or you HATE 'EM" kind of a thing....

For those who haven't seen these ads in their area here's a link, the ads are listed on the home page of Quizno's (a chain of sandwich shops)

http://www.quiznos.com

---Dan of the warped sense of humor class?

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

Further on the Quizno's things....turns out they're known as SpongeMonkeys....

FreddyK started a topic about this here: (Thanks Freddy)

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/67110/1.ashx

---Dan

• mouthy
    mouthy

Your children & family are beautiful Morty Thanks

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Could some one tell me if my pictures showed up on their screen? If not I will try again to post them. Thanks

Love OrangefatcatOrange Fat Cat 15 Bouncy 5

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Everyone is sooooo beautiful...........and charming and it's so nice to see real faces..........boy we've got some really physically stunning people on this board.........like Shamus..........and Danny Boy...........me boyo, I just knew you'd make my heart go pitty pat if I ever laid eyes on yea!

Terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit