Another great picture posting Thread.

by Stefanie 218 Replies latest jw friends

• shotgun
    shotgun

Stephanie zoinks good lookin picture...

I said Zoink Valis not Boink

Very cool to see all these beautiful people and you to JH. Not that your not beautiful in your own special way...I mean it's just that the last time you sent me a picture your Red dress clashed with your maroon purse...oh forget it..now your probably pissed at me again.

• roybatty
    roybatty

Kids and I just got back from Mexico. Here they are in front of a Myan temple we visited. I just love their "Oh great, dad wants to take another picture of us" expression. :)

• Valis
    Valis

Roy did you climb Chicken Pizza too?

SIncerely,

District Overbeer

• missylissy
    missylissy
    Smyler...great pics but what is she doing w/the slob ?

ohh its good to be back. lol

there are pics of me and tyler....one on christmas, one on the band trip...almost 2 years ago. and my kitty toby! hehe

great pics everyone!

• roybatty
    roybatty
    Roy did you climb Chicken Pizza too?

SIncerely,

District Overbeer

Made it all the way to the top my brother! But watching my kids walk down those steps in such a casual manner almost gave me a heart attack! "What's the big deal dad??" Arrrr! lol

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* and did you notice the ambulance quietly waiting in the background? *LOL* Dude I climbed up that thing w/a freshly healed stab wound on the bottom of my foot and a broken big toe on the other...Got my suerte back though..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Here is a pic of me playing with filters...

• Valis
    Valis

for Spunky..

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Again we prove the JW's wrong.......they say once you leave "Jehovah" you will never be happy.

You are so right Mouthy( Granny) these are a great looking, happy people here. Including your beautiful face Grace and your spirit. Here are a couple of pictures of my kids, my oldest son Jake's football picture, my daughter Kelly and my youngest son Chance.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

My son and I last May.

Me being the silly girl I am to this day.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit