Another great picture posting Thread.

by Stefanie 218 Replies latest jw friends

• NOdenial
    NOdenial

Due to popular demand... I am submitting my pictures of me and my immediate family.

Have you seen us around?

NOdenial

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

This is my son Jesse and me. Taken last week before he went back to Georgia. I'm sad because I love him and miss him very much.

Flyin'

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

What a wonderful picture Flyin'!! Thanks for sharing it with us!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    What a wonderful picture Flyin'!! Thanks for sharing it with us!

You're welcome and thank you. Jesse's a handsome kid. He thinks he's a man because he's 20. In many ways he is but you know how it is, he'll always be my bebbie.

Flyin'

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Nice pics Everyone, thanks for sharing

Confused : LOL yeah somehow ...

Badger : what makes me melt in you is your Native features (a bit chinese style and very dark hair)

Sirius Dogma : You are definitly my type of guy from A to Z ... and moreover boldhead !

NoDenial : If I were you I would deny my entire familly () and would definitaly get read of the pet ! talking about having a heartattack !

Wow Flying ... I cliked on the pic before to read your comment, I thought he was your MAN ! you look very young ! and looking closer you really have a few same features ... looking good (pretty and handsome) I've learned the difference in between those 2 words lately !!! And it pretty rare that his hair dress fits to a guy !!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Wow Flying ... I cliked on the pic before to read your comment, I thought he was your MAN ! you look very young ! and looking closer you really have a few same features ... looking good (pretty and handsome) I've learned the difference in between those 2 words lately !!! And it pretty rare that his hair dress fits to a guy !!!

French, it's embarassing for him when we go to the movies or a restaurant and people think the same thing. If they just look a little closer they can see that I am no 20 year old. But the overall effect from my babyface is that people think I am much younger than 45. Jesse's "hair dress" or hairstyle....well, I keep trying to convince him to stop parting it down the middle. It makes him look like Richie Rich from the comic book. When he was little he looked like Richie Rich or Casper the Friendly Ghost.

Thank you for the compliments.

Flyin'

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

you are welcome, Flying it was just the truth !

• Badger
    Badger

Here... me in my iniquity

• flower
    flower

Hey I know you ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit