Another great picture posting Thread.

by Stefanie 218 Replies latest jw friends

• jwbot
    jwbot

awww shucks

:)

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Yeah Dolphman ... you seemed to be tall ! OH MY ! and good looking I must say, but when your kissing the cam (just kidding, but well ... somehow it's true but the pic is funny)

• dolphman
    dolphman

I'm 6'5, 230 pounds. I was an amateur boxer for a while, I'm looking i didn't get my nose and face all busted to hell. You guys are too kind. You are both attractive women yourselves. I just turned 30 about a month ago, so I don't know how long I'll be able to keep up the appearance. If I could only age as well as Brad Pitt and Daniel Day Lewis. Yeah right.

Yeah my kissy face isn't all that. It's actually my Zoolander face, I only bring it out on special occasions.

• jwbot
    jwbot

I love zoolander!

Anyway you will age well if you eat right and excersize. My mom does that and she is beautiful. And you were a boxer so you probably know how to do that well.

There is a 42 year old proffessor I know that is hot. Turns out he eats all natural food and takes good care of himself. And of course...some people just have good genes...

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Just had to say, Dolphman, you're hot!

• RandomTask
    RandomTask
    There is a 42 year old proffessor I know that is hot.

Tsk Tsk Tsk

• dolphman
    dolphman

Yeah I exercise 4-5 times a week and don't eat junk food. You're right, I got that kind of discipline boxing.

42 year old hot guy? Good for him. he's my hero.

maybesbabies... you're making me

thanks for ego strokes ladies. I'm not worthy.

• jwbot
    jwbot

Random...

I am a college girl, it is not so wrong. BUT I wouldnt date him. He is way too smart and I think that I would be intimidated and the relationship would not be equal. BUT it is OK to look, right?

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Im just giving you a hard time bot

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    Dolpman : thanks for ego strokes ladies. I'm not worthy.

Ok ... So I'm not gonna ask you what is a zoolander . Cause you'r gonna think "whatever"... but somebody can answer maybe ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit