Another great picture posting Thread.

by Stefanie 218 Replies latest jw friends

• Badger
    Badger

I'll say it again...FBF puckering for the camera just makes me MELT.

• NeonMadman
  • NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

OK, I finally figured out how to make those pics above show up...

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Darn, I guess posting my picture killed the thread? C'mon guys, post something! You know what this is gonna do to my self-esteem?

• detective
    detective

Love the picture of you and your sweetie, neon!

Great!

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Love the picture of you and your sweetie, neon!

Aaaahhh, you're just sayin' that to make me feel better about killing the thread...

• Xander
    Xander

My wife and me:

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

There's people in them thar roses!

• Xander
    Xander

Yup, that's the Portland Rose Garden during Rose Festival week. You would not BELIEVE how many Roses that are in Portland for that. It's...something!

Interesting story behind that pic. We had some friends coming out from back East. They were flying into Portland, we'd drive them up to the coast, spend a few days, hit the wine country, and back to Bend.

Funny thing is....they picked the week of the Rose Festival. We hadn't even realized! Which is an interesting coincedence, because the trip that made us fall in love with Oregon we flew into Portland...went up to the beach for a few days...then inland (although only to Sisters). And we were in Portland? The week of the Rose Festival exactly 3 years ago!

I have a picture of us (still good j-dubs ) standing underneath that exact same arbor at this exact time of year 3 years prior. Obviously, we HAD to take the same shot again.

• jwbot

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit