Do Any JW's Still Use/Trust the Reasoning Book?

by The Fall Guy 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Under the heading Last Days, the introduction promises this:

"The present wicked system of things, which extends worldwide, entered its last days in 1914, and some of the generation alive then will also be on hand to witness its complete end in the “great tribulation.”

Will the "slave" explain to their followers that such an invaluable "witnessing tool" is no longer to be used, or will they just revise it electronically to reflect "current truth?"

• polish clarinet
    polish clarinet

this publication is not available on the official page of JWs. All you have to do not, is to forget its content !

• The Fall Guy
  • polish clarinet
    polish clarinet

oh! sorry! has it been corrected with all the new light given since the 80's ??

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

JW's will need sunglasses for all the new light since then!

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Perhaps a new book in the pipeline (released electronically of course).

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

I was told when I was still pimi that the section in the front of the new bible has replaced the reasoning book

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

The Reasoning Book was out of date when it was being used. It was embarrassing to me to be defending the blood issue with quotes from years before and seeing the obvious disbelief on the face of the householders.

As the post above says everyone was told that the grey Bible contained enough to replace the RS book. At least that's what I have been told.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Yeah. The RS book I can remember was widely touted by JW's at FS arrangements and meetings at the TMS school. Somehow it just seemed to evaporate into 'thin air'. It's hardly ever mentioned anymore amongst Dubs in Dubland.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Reasoning"...

...yet another English word the WTS has redefined.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit