JWD maps - Where are you?

by Lady Lee 129 Replies latest jw friends

• Waygooder64
    Waygooder64

Lady lee, I get to Kenora quite often for work , have`nt been to the "Peg since last summer. Get together with CJ and XJW_B12 not enough. They are the best..

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Sunspot has been added to the map - sorry for the delay

Lee

• seedy3
    seedy3

Ok ok, I'm here too!!!!

Alright, how do I do this, I'm trying to upload the map on here and cannot seem to...........................HELP!!!!!!!!!!

• pc
    pc

I'm in CT could you add me?? Sorry it took so long. Thanks PC

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

seedy

The maps are on the first page of this topic. If you don't see the most recent updates that I have added then try refresh or reload.

To get your name added to the map you will have to let me know where you are. I know a lot about history but I have to say I have no idea where Guam is.

I'll be with you in a minute pc

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

pc you are on the map

• seedy3
    seedy3

Ladylee, I have put a copy of your map in my uploaded files that shows where I am, it you can take a look at it and add my location to yours

thx,
    Seedy

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

seedy I don't have access to your uploaded files. Only you can see those unless you post them. But you can email it to me at [email protected] and I will take it from there

• Sassy
    Sassy

Lee, you might as well put me on the map by SimpleSally.. I've pretty much came out and said where I am on here any way

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OK Sassy

You're on- Hope you 2 like Farkel lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit