JWD maps - Where are you?

by Lady Lee 129 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

You can put me just below simplesally or you can put me in hell! You can put "gotcha" in the Philipines (sp?). Gotcha doesn't post much anymore, but she (he?) is an old-timer and worthy of mention.

Farkel

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Pleased to see you Farkel and will add you to the map

as for gotcha - do they want to be on the map? Some people prefer not to be for personal reasons and I try to respect that (wouldn't want someone having the elders banging on their door saying someone saw them here)

But you Farkel definitely belong on the map

• cypher50
    cypher50

Mr. Cypher50 here down in Atlanta, Georgia!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

"And the good news shall be preached from one end of the earth to the other,,,,,,,," ... and then the end of Jehovah's Witnesses will come !!!!!!!!!!!

APOSTATES UNITE AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!! We are going to put this on the Watchtower headquarters sign ,,,,,,,,,,the walls will come tumbling down!!!!!!!!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Don't forget Mike Musto from New York!

• Navigator
    Navigator

Roo is no longer in Texas, but is in Montana with Ring.

• Undecided
    Undecided

Undecided in NC.

• Maverick
    Maverick

I guess I don't raise enough hell to get on the map! I'm in Florida mostly! Maverick

• simplesally
    simplesally
    You can put me just below simplesally or you can put me in hell.

Farkel, you're such a flirt.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I have edited the maps here on my computer but I can't log into the system for now so the updates won't show.

Roo, Ring and Mike have not asked to be added to the maps.Please understand that since I don't know their situations and whether they want to be added I will have to wait.

But please feel free to contact them and have them post their requests. The more the merrier

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit