JWD maps - Where are you?

by Lady Lee 129 Replies latest jw friends

• sam1987
    sam1987

Lady Lee, im in Australia in the State of Victoria if you could add me too thanks.

Sam.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Stealth453....Philippines

Thanks.

• mavie
    mavie

If anyone is interested, I can put all this information together in a Google Earth compatible file. All you have to do is double click a Google Earth .kmz file I can create...and viola! Everyone who gives their location will instantly be added to the map.

• kazar
    kazar

Lady Lee, I'm in Maryland. Please add me to the map. Many thanks.

• onesong
    onesong

I'm in New Hampshire Lady Lee, Thanks!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Mavie

Google earth sounded like a great idea so I went to check it out. Many computers can't run the program. My laptop which is more than two years old would not be able to run it. The website also says it is configured for Win2000 and Win XP so any PC user who is still running an older OS won't be able to use the program.

Guess I will just update my maps myself

The other thread about mapping posters won't add my name although it has taken the names of other Canadians

• mouthy
    mouthy

Wonderful jon dear girl... Hard work.

To ALL THE DEAR BROTHERS???IN BETHEL(that are left there after the ousting) Now you know where we all are.
    SEEK & FIND>>>>>>>You can count your time

• mavie
    mavie

LadyLee,

check out this post

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/116809/1.ashx

Instead of using Google Earth, Google Maps was used. This is a really easy way to maintain the list.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

lovesdubs - florida!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

g'day LL,

could you put me in the south east / bottom right corner of the great brown land please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit