My Demonized Dog....

by desib77 21 Replies latest jw friends

• shotgun
    shotgun

Damn you all...it's the tattoo that scares them away. I wax my private areas to remove all traces of unwanted hair. The morphine helps me cope with the waxing procedure but otherwise it's ok and the girls at the salon seem to really enjoy the procedure, some times they even video tape it.

I won't mention wear my Give God Glory tattoo is.

Back to the original thread now.....

I have never heard of ones calling an animal demonized other than Satan's snake. In fact the only other biblical reference to it is when Jesus cast the demons into the swine..apparently something they couldn't do themselves. I don't count CUJO because he was just a good K-9 actor.

• desib77
    desib77

I know this is an old thread but I was researching Lhasa Apso's and found this information. I thought it was funny because of how fitting his name is. I also think if my mother new this, not even calling him "Buddy" instead of his name "Lucky" would help.

The Lhasa Apso is known in his native Tibet as "Abso Seng Kye," or "Bark Lion Sentinel Dog." His main purpose was to guard the household of his master while the Tibetan Mastiff guarded the grounds. Considered a "holy dog," he was often presented as a gift to visitors as a token of luck.

She would freak out at the "holy dog" part.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit