My Demonized Dog....

by desib77 21 Replies latest jw friends

• franklin J
    franklin J

...get with the program, Runningman

according to the JWs---WE are the demons!

BOO !

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I'm glad the puppy is doing better.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Paul is spot on with his comment

Change Lucky's name to YHWH and I'm postive that the demons will leave your dog alone

I used to have problems with demons until I had YHWH tattooed on my ass..

Now when ever I hear a strange noise or feel scared I simply drop my pants and stick my ass up as high as I can get it and yell take that demons...

Well you should see how all the demonized people scatter especially in Costco and the grocery store. I would have never believed there were so many demons had I not seen the reaction of all these possessed people.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

must be your hairy a$$ that scared them away

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Now when ever I hear a strange noise or feel scared I simply drop my pants and stick my ass up as high as I can get it and yell take that demons...

I wouldn't try that in the change room at YMCA!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Lucky's unlucky, or how JWs are "free from superstition"...

Reminds me of an urban legend I heard among JW, about a man who called his dog Jehovah and the dog killed him...

• shamus
    shamus

I would give in and call your dog Jehovah-Kill. Oh, and I wouldn't put him in the kennell anymore, because you want the dog to freak out when the demons come in your house, destroying the entire place.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Great steps , keeping the dog's name lucky, and seeing the absolute demonized mentality of the JW's.

I am glad Lucky is doing better, he is one lucky dog to have you care for him so much.

I have to say this is one of the funniest threads( except the poor little puppy paws part) that I have heard in a long time, all the replies.........OMG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ROFLMAO.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    I used to have problems with demons until I had YHWH tattooed on my ass..

Well you should see how all the demonized people scatter especially in Costco and the grocery store.

shotgun

Well, that story is a bit embelished.

To set the matter straight, what really happened is this:

shotgun walked into a Cost Cutters Hair Salon [not Costco].

He then felt the presence of demons, and therefore dropped his drawers to ward off the evil spirits

With his hairy ass in the air, shotgun was then asked by the lady at the front desk this question:

"Sir, are you here to have your mohawk trimmed?"

• Wallflower
    Wallflower

When I was a kid, the local barber used to give anyone who came into his barbers shop a free lollipop.

I hope they don't do this a Cost Cutters Hair Salon - that would make poor Shotgun wince.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit