How to take down the WTS. Maybe for good.

by avishai 38 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

Freako? Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment. You should check out the burning man festival w/ me one of these days. Or at least the brning flipside, which is closer to your neck of the woods.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Direct mail would cost them too much postage and without their volunteer publishers slave workers, there would be no sales tactics involved to start a bible study.

A professionally done direct mail campaign could theoretically be much more effective than field service ever was. And aren't those 22 million issues of Awake! funded at the coal-face by the 'Tower's dog's-bodies? How much different would it be for a congregation to fund the direct mail campaign for their territory?

• avishai
    avishai

So, steph, put no mail, no phone, no contact whatsoever in the letter. problem somewhat solved.

• avishai
    avishai

Here is a tentative letter. feel free to critique and rewrite.

I, _____________Do not wish to be contacted by the watchtower society or it?s subsidiaries in any manner. This includes mail, email phone or door to door activity. Please forward this to the congregation which covers my territory and have me placed on their do not call list. I do not wish to be contacted by any of these corporations or their subsidiaries

WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY OF NEW YORK, INC., )
    WATCH TOWER BIBLE AND )
    SOCIETY OF PENNSYLVANIA, ) WATCHTOWER ENTERPRISES, L.L.C., )
    WATCHTOWER FOUNDATION, INC., )
    WATCHTOWER ASSOCIATES, LTD., )
    KINGDOM SUPPORT SERVICES, INC., )
    CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION OF )
    JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, )
    RELIGIOUS ORDER OF JEHOVAH'S )
    WITNESSES, )
    THE WATCHTOWER GROUP, INC., )
    CONGREGATION OF JEHOVAH'S
    WITNESSES, INC.

Any violation of this request will be construed as harassment and will be dealt with legally.

Sincerely,_______________________

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

What about a multi action campaign.

1. Apostates who wish show up at memorial and partake. I was thinking of dressing like an Orthodox Jewish guy and saying my car broke down on my way to the Passover meal. Oy!

2. On an agreed upon time, a day or week or month, those that feel inclined to send in DA letters do so.

3. This mail list thing. Again, I'd set it up so that anybody sending it in, will send it at a specific time. I'd even be willing to give out postage to whom ever I gave them to.

This could be carried out as a memorial season anti JW campaign. It would not make sense to do #3 and then do #1-due to wording of Avishai's last letter-no contact, and then attending memorial. But the reverse of that might be ok, no?

• avishai
    avishai

Dark unle, I'm not married to the wording of the letter, it can be changed. If you want to do a concerted campaign, I think that's great. I also want to get this out to as many people as possible, over the internet, etc. The more letters sent in, the more people on the "do not call" lists, the better. If territory can drastically be reduced, everywhere, what are they going to do?

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

We need a lawyer to do this. Maybe the guys working on the child abuse case could draft something up? We create a simple, legally binding form that people can fill out really quickly.

Then what we do is we collect names and addresses of people in the public. Then we mail them two copies of this form, and a magnetic fridge sticker with a hotline number on it.

Then they, in turn, using the envelope provided, fill out the forms and mail it to the WT. They also mail a copy to the lawyer that drafted it. Then the people stick the magnet on the fridge and forget about it until the dubs actually show up. Then they call the hotline to report harassment, and the lawyers take it from there.

It would be expensive, in terms of postage, magnets, and hotline, but this way we get two effects: One, the lawyer has a file with records of everyone that sent in a form, in case of future action as we sue the dubs for harassment. Second, the GB is deluged with envelopes, plaguing their mailrooms and constipating their colons.

Any rich people want to underwrite this?

CZAR

• FirstInLine
    FirstInLine

The JWs already have a do not call list, they respect it for 6 months with apartments and up to 10 with houses in case people move. An individual do not call would have to be updated regularly.

• badboy
    badboy

Y not add silentlambs at the bottoms 4 effort.

WARNING; i can b very bad as implied by my alias

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit