How to take down the WTS. Maybe for good.

by avishai 38 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

I just heard the most brilliant plan ever. We draft an all purpose legal document to send to the WTS stating that "I,__________ do not want any Jw's ever coming to my door, please put me on the do not call list and send this to the congregation nearest me, if they do, i will construe this as harrasment and act accordingly"

Then we pass these out, do a mass mailing, give them to all of our friends, encourage people to make copies and give them to their friends, call it the sleep in on saturday document. Put them in laundromats, go out in street work. Not everyone cares about the WTS issues, most people could'nt be bothered. But, most people hate being woke up on their day off!

The paperwork alone for the WTS would be HUGE if we could have a ton of these dropped on them. Plus, how does the WT make it's $$$$? Converts, as the youth are dropping like flies. Pleas help come up with this form, anyone w/ legal experience especially would be great!!!

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

if anticult groups, church's and other groups (like JADL) affected by the JW's would also promote such a declaration statement, it could grow exponentially.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

there should be a way to make it legal with an online signature. MoveOn.org is doing something like that with the petition to censor the president, and i think petitiononline has been doing that for awhile.

• avishai
    avishai

Great! Let's do that too!

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

Count me in.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Yep, sounds good. If we can get someone to produce the document, there are lots of ways to distribute it, and the WTS cannot call on all those thousands of houses....

Sirona

• Sirona
    Sirona

Ah, I just thought of an easier way.

I know for a fact that if I walked around work and said "sign this and put your name and address here, and you will never be called on by a Jehovahs Witness again" - they would all sign it. Its easy, and they can fill it in within 2 minutes.

Why don't we have a standard form which states the legal stuff and simply has a list of names and addresses (and signatures). Then we send that to the WTS and they have to forward these lists to the congregations.

Say everyone on this forum filled one out - work colleagues and friends etc. you've already got thousands of names there.

Sirona

• dustyb
    dustyb

that is one damn fine idea avi. possibly might have to try that.

• FirstInLine
    FirstInLine

You forget that all the JWs have to do channel their money to a new corporate name and change a few other names and then presto they can come back. And they will deny that they are JWs

• Mary
    Mary

Great idea..........oh lordy can you just see the GB's face if they actually had to make a list up of "Do Not Call"?? It'd probably be easier if they just made up a list of "OK to Bug" as there wouldn't be any more than half a dozen people on it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit