Are You A Man Or A Woman???

by minimus 110 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

Viv is so cute that I cannot imagine anyone mistaking her for anything other than a woman.

~Aztec

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Awwww, thanx Azzie

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

I am a single gal.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

** Pulls Viv over my lap **

Ok... try not to enjoy yourself too much!

• dannyboy
    dannyboy
    Terri of the if you don't move quick enough you'll be in there with 'em class

Terri m'dear: You've a freezer full of the critters, y'say? 'An now yea be tellin' me I've got to move and be quick about it, eh?

I call yer kind attention to 'me musket, clearly showin' in m'avatar.....I kin defin' meself from the likes of yea.....but then I be notin' you found m'words a bit erotic, so perhaps I'll slow down and be caught by yea, just to see what m'happen....

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

<----------------------- A Man ! Look at my picture silly! W a i t...man or wabbit, hmmm? My furry wittle wife says ah'm "the Energizer Bunny...hmmmmm. Interestin'... Doc. What do you think she means by that ?

• shotgun
    shotgun

Hmmm..Are you a man or a woman....

Yes...yes I am.

• neverthere
    neverthere

I am a woman trapped inside the body of................................................

.................................................................................................................

a woman!

Diana

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Shotgun:

I 've been meaning to ask...why do you always have that gun pointed in my face, huh ? Can't we bury the hatchet, doc ?

• freelife
    freelife

Checking in pants yup 100%stud

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit