Test your morals

by Brummie 30 Replies latest jw friends

• flower
    flower

forget georgie bush, i would take pics of xena...full color!!!

• Mary
    Mary

OK here's an even BIGGER dilema:

If you're in the same situation and saw George Dubbya and Ted Jaracz floating by and you HAD to save ONLY ONE of them......which one would you save?? (and ya can't let em both drown!)

• Brummie
    Brummie

Lol @ flower, your morals have been tried and tested right here!

and ya can't let em both drown!)

Gee life can be full of difficult choices

I'd save G dubya, if only to keep yeru happy.

Brummie

• Xena
    Xena

flower has shown true discernment & wisdom!

hey brummie I'm jacking your thread

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Well, I'd save the fool, then I'd take my medal that I received and toss it over the White House fence in protest (course I'd probably throw someone else's medal - but I'd still make my point)

• Brummie
    Brummie
    hey brummie I'm jacking your thread

Only you could get away with that ya big squish

BTW havent you got loads of emails to get through today? I've read about 20, 000 of mine so far

Brummie

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Well, I'd save the fool,

You are far too polite Petty x x x

Brummie

• Xena
    Xena

I'm a speed reader Brummie

• Waymores Ghost
    Waymores Ghost

G.W. Bush would no doubt see this as an excellent photo op I'm sure...the rest of the boys would be chillin' out in the Whitehouse watching the Boss thrashing around on CNN and Powell saying to Rumsfeld: "Heaven appears to be our next campain, boys 'cause as you can see God has WMD and he's usin' it on the Prez...

Wg

• Purple
    Purple

Ok I am nearly wetting myself laughing with this one! Black and white of course! Not that I am a US citizen or anything and have nothing against the man himself (Not mentioning his political views, dont want to open that can of worms). I was expecting you to ask whether I would save him or take the shot! I would put it on a timer, get the shot, save the man and rake in the mega bucks for doing it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit