Test your morals

by Brummie 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

Be honest now!!!!!

With all your honour and dignity, what would you do? This test only has one question, but it's a very important one.

Please don't answer it without giving it some serious thought. By giving an honest answer you will be able to test where you stand morally.

You're trying to shoot very impressive photos. There are houses and people floating around you, disappearing into the water. Nature is showing all its destructive power and is ripping everything away with it.

Suddenly you see a man in the water, he is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken away by the masses of water and mud. You move closer, the man looks familiar. Suddenly you know who it is - it's George W. Bush!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him away...forever.

You have two options. You can save him or you can take the best photo Of your life.

You can save the life of George W. Bush, or you can shoot a Pulitzer prize winning photo. A unique photo displaying the death of one of the world's most powerful men.

Brummie

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

classic black and white, of course!

• Valis
    Valis

Bad Kitty!

• logansrun
    logansrun

Sorry bro, I ain't got nuttin to test!

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

I think I'd save his life...of course, if he struggled while saving him (like many of those rescued by lifeguards do) I'd rack him on the head a few times with the camera.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

LOL

hmmmmmm, I would want fast film because of the dark lighting (rain, hurricane, etc) But if I only get one shot I would use whatever is in the camera at the time.

I know that man will never be without a secret service agent at his side. So let him save Mr. Bush.

*out for the good shots*

Joy

• JH
    JH

Neither, I would save poor old W .

• Brummie
    Brummie

You got me in stitches mewhahahaha

• Xena
    Xena

I would save him....get a medal...my face on the cover of Time...do a Playboy spread...TV movie of the week...milk that puppy for all it's worth!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Definitely black & white... LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit