I was DA'd without my consent. Whadda buncha hypocrites!!!!!!!!!!

by Love_Truth 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Love_Truth
    Love_Truth

I was raised a JW, seriously studied the Bible, consumed it, and in my decades, found very few JWs or non-JWs who knew it as well as I. I LOVE God's word, the Bible. I left the JWs as a teen/young man, DF'd for fornication, with no witnesses, and I never showed for the Judicial Commitee. They DF'd me anyway, they make their own rules.

When I came back in (in my 20s) and was re-instated, I was "Super JW", very zealous, and very vocal and knowlegeable of the Bible. I eventually became a Ministerial Servant who was asked numerous times (begged) to become an Elder by the body. I refused numerous times, always being honest and telling them why- The hypocrisy, the "title Seekers" (those who became Elders because it massaged their ego), but I empahsized to them that it was their "going beyond the things written", that was what I TRULY detested about the organization. I finally got sick of being a Servant as well, so I stepped down.

Some time passed(a year or so), and, after I was seen at a local bar smoking a cigar, I faced the JC, and again, I was totally honest, telling them that there is no prohibition on an occasional cigar, although I could see where a daily tobacco habit would be showing disrespect for your body. They decided, after they were unable to prove me wrong (I prepared a Scriptural response, that they could NOT disprove from the Scriptures), they decided to give me "private reproof". I remarked that they were putting me on "double-secret probation", and they asked whether I was taking this seriously. I let them figure that one out. They then asked how things were at home, and said they'd be coming by for a "Sheperding Visit". I told them that I was most likely going to divorce my wife, who, after 15 years, had become insanely brainwashed by the cult, but that I was doing everything possible, including paying for her weekly therapy seesions, to try and save our marriage.

My (ex)wife arranged for their visit, and I once again was honest in answering what I was asked, but didn't volunteer anything, as usual. Basically, they wanted to be in our bedroom, private lives, finances, etc- clearly none of their business. I stopped them, and told them it was over, thanks for coming, but I had some business I had to attend to. They prayed, and that was that.

A month or two later, I finally got my wife to sign the Divorce Agreement (she proved herself incredibly greedy by demanding EVERYTHING, and I wanted out SO badly, I agreed).

I then began to date, and I began living with the beautiful woman I live with to this day. After being OUT of the JWs and divorced for EIGHTEEN!!! months, the elders decided they would make an "example" of me, as there were two other friends of mine who followed my lead within months of my leaving, and then the mass exodus began. So, I was to be their "scapegoat". Mind you, I was ALREADY out of the "organiazation". but I guess the CO had to make his DF/DA quota, so they sent me a registered letter. They accused me of fornication (no witnesses, obviously, so I have no idea how they were planning on making that stick), and told me to be present at a Judicial Hearing in TWO days!!! I responded with a letter, and delivered copies to each of the Elders on the JC by hand to them at the Hearing, told them my entire defense was in that letter, so I would not be staying, turned around, and walked out. That was a Friday night.

The NEXT day!!!, I got a phone call from the pinhead know-nothing "Elder" who presided over the JC, who had an IQ of definitely less than 70, who told me I was DA'd. I told him that their own "Sheperding the Flock" book, as I had quoted in my letter, stated (1) I must DA myself, not them, (2) they must allow me time to appeal, (3) There were no witnesses, and I denied fornication, so there was no evidence.

On TUESDAY, they announced that I was DA'd!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!! They DON'T EVEN FOLLOW THEIR OWN RULES IN THE "SHEPERDING BOOK", and The Holy Bible!!!!!!!!!!!!! What frikkin' HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!

I am SO glad to be OUT of "Babylon the Great", AT ANY COST!! I thanked them, and am infamous amongst the remaining cultists as an "apostate", too funny!! I used the Scriptures, and their own DF/DA "rule-book" to prove them wrong, they used the "Society's" publications, ignored God's own Holy Scriptures, AND the "Sheperding" book, and DA'd me!!

Now, I ask you, WHO is the APOSTATE???????

LMAO!!!!!!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

their game, their rules.........

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

You don't sound like you're laughing... you sound pissed off. And I always thought that doing things JW's don't do (living with your GF, smoking cigars) was a statement that you didn't want to be one (i.e., you disassociated yourself?)

Sorry things aren't good for you... just saying is all.

• kls
    kls

Welcome Love-Truth. Now that you are DAd. Look into the lies and discrepency of the watchtower(cult). You were DAd yes but see what this cult really is. KLS

• Love_Truth
    Love_Truth

My point is this-

They made the rules, not me. They don't follow their own rules. And yes, I'm both laughing, and pissed. Laughing because I'm out and free, for four years already, and certain that what I did was right, while they remain brainwashed.

Pissed because I hate injustice and hypocrisy, and I feel sorry for the braiinwashed robots still in the JWs, jus another part of "Babylon the Great."

• Love_Truth
    Love_Truth

Dude, been out four years, planned it for years before that. Not news that it's a cult. Cheers!!!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That is the beauty of organized religion... they can impose all sorts of rules on YOU... however they cannot be bound by any rules. To question the leadership is to question gawd himself.

Sadly, most people don't seem to realize this until it is too late and they have give their friends and family to the organized religion, to be held hostage.

I can make things much more simple for you... just send me 10% of your gross income and I will guarantee that after you die you will be granted eternal bliss in paradise. You don?t even have to follow any rules, regulations, or dictates from me or anyone else. Just make sure your payments are made on time and I will guarantee your eternal bliss!

• Love_Truth
    Love_Truth

The TRUE religion is one seen by God alone, one that binds it's believers by their heart condition, and their LOVE. NOT an "Organized" religion, period.

An DAT's da TRUFE!!!!!!!!!!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    The NEXT day!!!, I got a phone call from the pinhead know-nothing "Elder" who presided over the JC, who had an IQ of definitely less than 70, who told me I was DA'd. I told him that their own "Sheperding the Flock" book, as I had quoted in my letter, stated (1) I must DA myself, not them, (2) they must allow me time to appeal, (3) There were no witnesses, and I denied fornication, so there was no evidence.

Yeah, L_T, I was always under the impression that DA'ing is something done by oneself, and DF'ing is what they do to you..............thanks for confirming my memory! I have read a couple of comments here lately that said they'd been DA'd by the elder body and I was wondering if that had changed..............

Terri

• Sassy
    Sassy

I am expecting the same thing to happen to me.. well I am thinking my ex who is harassing me because he wants 'freedom' to remarry and mess some other woman's life up, to cause them to do something with me..

They dont' have witnesses either.. and I am not going to admit to anything.. I moved w/o an address..

but I am pretty sure somehow they will find me and do the same..

sometimes you wonder if it is worth it.. I hate them

sorry they are messing with ya..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit