the end is so close

by buffalosrfree 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Lindy
    Lindy

Well, the end IS near people. Every day it gets closer and closer. Maybe the Society has switched what "end" they are talking about now and forgot to tell us. Maybe the "new light" on the end is near now means our individual ends. Each gets nearer each days of our lives. And it can come suddenly, as a thief in the night, either by disease of accident.

So sell those magazines while the sun still shines!

Auntie Lindy

• logical
    logical

Qwerty,

Read Revelation 13:11-18 for scriptures that confirm what you just said.

• joelbear
    joelbear

I can tell you why people will believe this. They need to believe it in order to get through the pain and aggravation of life.

I was in the hospital this weekend for an emergency and I tell you, while I was laying there in pain and drugged up you could have convinced me I needed to accepted anything as truth as long as it would relieve the pain.

Life is painful. People need to hope the pain will end soon. I can identify with anyone who need's this hope.

peace

Joel

• JAVA
    JAVA

Joel,

What's up; are you doing okay now?

--JAVA
    ...counting time at the Coffee Shop

• Lindy
    Lindy

joel,
    I hope that you are okay. I know what you mean about the pain. Many have the emotional pain too that makes the Organization look great. That is what did it for my Mom when I was only eight, dragging my two brothers and myself with her.

Hope whatever got you to the emegency room is feeling better now.

Hugs,
    Auntie Lindy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit