I've arrived here seemingly by providence...heh heh.

by boa 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Welcome Boa!

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome: Boa!!!

I enjoyed your post. Found it very interesting that your turning point was reading the Bible cover to cover.

I have spent a lot of my life as a Jw...was raised one and was a pub for 35 years...Dateline was a huge turning point for me...about the pedophile issue....although it took me till last June to reach other conclusions...

Hope you enjoy your stay here...you will find a lot of great people here.

Codeblue

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Welcome to the Board, Boa!

I hope you learn as much as I have!

CountryGuy

• bebu
    bebu

Hi boa!

Liked your reference to sauron. I guess that means that real life resembles fiction!

Thanks for coming in. I'm so glad that you found this site and have been reading and thinking...

bebu

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

Welcome Boa, This is a really great place. The people here have been very helpful with my journey.

btw, love the Halo pic.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome Boa !! I am the Granny on board kicked out in 1987 -Cos I didnt believe Jesus came invisably in 1914. You have come out when all this help is available -When I got the left foot of fellowship I dint have any where to go!!!!!! Until I found Jesus ( ducking) Enjoy the love on this board. Some of them say they are unbelievers. but They show an abundance of LOVE--- Enjoy the banter. ((HUG))

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

Welcome Boa

I've found much healing here and I'm really glad I found a place where I can openly talk about my feelings. I hope you can relax and let us know you more through all your comments.

Strawberryfieldsforever

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

welcome to the DB boa

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

wellcome to the board.

From now on, all will be "better".

Free to think, to believe whatever you want to believe, and to question your believe.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Hi boa..good first post and welcome to the forum

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit