I've arrived here seemingly by providence...heh heh.

by boa 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Welcome Boa, so glad you could join us. And its great that your wife is of the same thought, as a lot that have come here have their mate still in and its a difficult journey for them.

cj

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Welcome Boa!

Devon

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Welcome, boa! It's kind of scary at first, isn't it? I was raised a JW and left two years ago. I am now amazed that I stayed there as long as I did (46 years). Keep reading -- you will find some very interesting facts here!

Nina

• bisous
    bisous

Snake 2

Welcome aboard, Boa......you've come to a safe place where answers to questions are just for the asking.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Welcome Boa, and thanks for your nice post.

Funny thing Bethel is actually the exit door to many (that was my experience too!).

Take care,

Narkissos

• Englishman
    Englishman

Boa,

One account only please, you appear to be popping up as Bulldog too.

Englishman.

• Golf
    Golf

Welcome Boa and greetings. Enjoyed reading your positive post. Since you know how the forum is played out, you should fit in comfortably.

Guest 77

• donkey
    donkey

Hi Boa

Welcome to the board.

I'snt it amazing how when we finally ALLOW OURSELVES to do nothing more than ask some simple questions our whole life can change? I was chastised for doing that on more than one occasion. Questions imply doubt according to the WT. To everyone else on the planet they are a necessary part of ediucation and growth.

Right now you seem to find yourself questioning the "truth". Please keep allowing yourself to keep doing so and also allow yourself to question things you "accept but cannot prove" also. I cherish every rationalist who walks the earth - there aren't many.

Jack

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Welcome, boa! Glad you found the forum, and chat too! Hope to see you around.

• boa
    boa

thanx everyone for the welcome and encouragement. i hope i'm heading down the right road. you who have been in similar shoes know the second-guessing about whether this is right or not in view of the powerful 'apostate' message will know what i'm saying. There is just no room for anything other than status quo in this org.

Englishman, how can i stop that from happening. Its not that i am two people but rather more than one using this computer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit