Movies you are ashamed to admit you HATED!

by gilwarrior 34 Replies latest social entertainment

• Angharad
    Angharad
    LOTR (part 1 is all I saw)

The first LOTR was a bit slow in places but alot of it was setting the scene I think, I prefered the others, the last one especially !!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Blackhawk Down - I hid over half the movie in my hands. WAAAY too much on the violence scale. Terrible actors, weak characters.

Titanic - Never liked that girl, can't remember her name. Kate something.

The new Star Wars - do I have to explain myself?

Fargo - just a little too dark for me.

Philadelphia - great acting, just too depressing.

The Last Samurai - didn't hate it, but was very disappointed with Tom Cruise in this movie.

American Beauty - one of the few I truly hated. Yes, acting was superb, but it was so NOT what I expected.

Braveheart - didn't hate it, but didn't enjoy it either.

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

There are not many movies I like. I would rather read and use my own imagination. There are much more things I'd rather do when I have an extra two hours.I perfer to live my life than to watch someone elses.

• rem
    rem

LOTR I, II, and III

Cold Mountain

Gangs of New York

rem

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Oh...I forgot Chasing Amy. Awful. Left after 15 minutes of it.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I hated Gangs of New York, I tried to watch it but it was at home and I kept losing interest.

• Swan
    Swan

Pretty Woman

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I couldn't wait for Master and Commander to be over with, I thought it was terrible!

I'm not a LOTR fan either. The guy who plays Frodo overdoes the sincerity to the nth degree and it grated on my nerves throughout all 3 movies. All of the acting in the movies is done in a very "classical" style which I find annoying.

Moulin Rouge is another movie that did not enrich my life. I can't stand Ewan McGregor.

Dan, blue-eyed-ultra-sincere-guys-make-me-wanna-ralph class

• flower
    flower

Good Will Hunting was incredibly boring to me. Couldnt finish it.

The Hours was just OK.

Pearl Harbor I didnt even make it halfway through

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

I absolutely HATED The Royal Tennanbaums. I view it as two hours of my life that I'll never get back.

And, I agree with Flower... Good Will Hunting was just awful.

CountryGuy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit