Where is Reinhard Lengtat?

by jst2laws 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    RL is not DF and not DA. RL is still loved very much and respected by all his JW friends. He is not an apostate. AF is correct about where he lives. It is not a fact that he meets with "Christians" to discuss his Bible research.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    He is a private man that still spends a lot of time dealing with the Bible. He wants his privacy, I will say one thing, he is way smarter then anyone at bethel concerning the Bible.
  • Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

I have been told that Lengtat has one foot in the Watchtower and one foot out. If this is so, what a help it would be to many if he would explain why he is both in and out. What is the good he finds in the Watchtower, which I agree is there, and what is the bad he finds.

To remain silent is to be non-committal and lukewarm. Or is he waiting for someone to call him and invite him to return and make needed changes? I think not.

Frank

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Great writer, anyway.

G

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    I have been told that Lengtat has one foot in the Watchtower and one foot out.

Reinhard Lengtat reminds me alot of another exJW who had close ties with WT whose name recently popped up...Rolf Furuli...who refers to this cult as his 'Beloved Religion'!.

• PixieTruth
    PixieTruth

Does anyone know how Reinhart is these days? I knew him when I was a kid. He went on vacation with us. I was hoping there was a way to contact him without going through JWs?

• johnnyprc
    johnnyprc

He's still around. His health isn't doing great and got some concerning news lately. I can pass on your information if you want to PM me.

• blondie
    blondie

Has anyone tried using searches for finding people on Google?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Bernie Getz’s face and slim appearance reminded me of RL.

• Gorb
    Gorb

Reinhart was very recent in a video at jw.org

G.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit