How Many of you Enjoy Photography?

by codeblue 39 Replies latest jw friends

• codeblue
    codeblue

I for one, love photography!!!

Yes, I was in Camara club for 2 years in high school. Proud to say a lot of my photos ended up in my senior year book!!!

Codeblue

• shotgun
    shotgun

Me too..codeblue......

I'm also a poet and don't know it.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I love photography and have even got into digital photography but I still love my SLR

• Undecided
    Undecided

I still enjoy it, but don't take it too seriously like I did 35 years ago. I still have my equiptment to make my own black and white prints but don't go to the trouble to do it anymore. I like my digital camera better for just playing around with photography.

Ken P.

• maxwell
    maxwell

I like taking pictures. I don't know that I have enough skill to call myself a photographer. I have a barebones 35 mm and I also have a nice 2.5 MP digital camera with a few more functions. Unfortunately, its being repaired now, but I love to take a camera on scenic bicycle rides around the area trails and take pictures. I'll have to figure out how to take good night pictures with my digital camera when I get it back. When I'm riding my bicycle back home from work on some nights, I get some really great views of the city from the Virginia side of the Potomac.

• Puternut
    Puternut

I use photography quite often for my work. I capture the movement, form and light of my models, which I turn into art pieces. Never took classes, but read a lot about it and have been doing it for over some 18 years. I have all my own equipment, camera's, lenses, tripod, filters, which I traded for some work.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I love photography and have even got into digital photography but I still love my SLR

ditto..

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Hubby and I took 60 rolls of film on out honeymoon to Alaska and Vancouver Island. Does that count?

We rarely go anywhere without a camera.

He prefers film but I use both film and digital

• codeblue
    codeblue

I enjoy my SLR. Mr. CB bought me a Nikon 995 digital...which took me a while to convince myself to use it, mainly because I felt like it was "cheating"...I have a hp photosmart printer with photoshop that I also enjoy to enhance some photos...I enjoy being able to print the photos I want as well.

Still, there is nothing like an SLR...no cheating, real skill involved!!!

I have photographed 2 weddings for friends. The first wedding I shot was a favor for the mother of the bride, she enjoyed my photo albums of all my trips and places where I have lived. The groom's mother got a professional photographer....she got quite upset because she paid big bucks and my prints turned out better!!!

Codeblue

• Aztec
    Aztec

I like looking at photography. I can't actually take photographs cause I cut everyone's heads off. I'm a big Ansel Adams fan though.

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit