How Many of you Enjoy Photography?

by codeblue 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I love photography too!

I like to take pics using my telescope... it's not as hard as you might think to do a basic setup! Just point a telescope at what you want to take a picture of (The Moon is a great subject) and point the camera into the eye piece. ** CLICK ** This also works for video camera's! I recommend using a digital camera instead of film... this allows you to try different ways of taking shots without worrying about wasting film on things that don't work.

You don't have to travel way out in the middle of nowhere to find dark skys. You can take great pics and video in the city lights!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    I like to take pics using my telescope... it's not as hard as you might think to do a basic setup! Just point a telescope at what you want to take a picture of (The Moon is a great subject)

Uh uh. The moon you say? Uh...yeah. I bet you get a moon or two now and then.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

I was a photojournalist for ten years....I left the trade because of pressure from the brothers. They hated it when I shot anything to do with holidays, or sporting events (shot the Raiders every Sunday at the LA Colosseum when they were in town...) Loved my Nikon F3P.....

• Valis
    Valis

ThiChi...nice to see you matey. Question: Did you every go anywhere dangereous?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• luna
    luna

I LOVE photography!!

Azzie, really like Ansel Adams, as well....I've been playing around w/ Black and White, as well as traditional color. I've also been playing around w/ the colors on pictures, and coming up w/ some abstract stuff that I really like.

I've put together a portfolio, and had plans about going to see about showing pics, but I've been super busy and stressed lately....so, no go yet.

Anyhow, tell me all what you think! I'm including a sample of each style...

Luna

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Greetings my friend Valis: Shooing in the LA area in the 80's, I saw my share of "Drive By" shootings. One time, I got there before police (via my scanner). It was as mess (a shot gun was used). I also covered the Cerritos Air disaster, I was one of the fist to arrive. Five blocks leveled with body parts all around and smoke everywhere. I was a Dub then, and it reminded me of what the aftermath of Armageddon would be like. My best times were shooting the Long Beach formula 1 racing each year, pass to everything...and the food....

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Love Photography. Love Black and White love to develop my own

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Love my new digital camera and digital always changing picture frame!! Will never go back to film...what a waste of money and time.

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Luna, you have real talent..really like the first two.First one is awesome.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Obviously I enjoy photography, thus my handle. Not a professional, just a fellow with a pretty good SLR camera.(EOS Rebel Ti.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit