Lurkers! Is the WTS a Tax Cheat and Deadbeat?

by metatron 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• dustyb
    dustyb

i fully agree with metatron. for one, even though the JW's are the 3rd largest religion in france, look at it on the wide aspect....Britain, France, and Spain is like what, 70% Catholic?? then the rest are either atheist or protestant or something along those lines.

next look at how the WTS spends their money. they don't donate to charities or do anything to be tax exempt, whereas the other two main religions do (i assume the catholics stand up and donate to their communities and are kinda tied into the government). Then the Watchtower isn't like any other normal religion. The watchtower tries to invade personal free will by not allowing blood transfusions, extreme shunning and getting into the middle of family affairs, and also relationships.

So, as i see it, the WTS and any other organization that doesn't allow free will should be taxed to the fullest and should quit bitching about it....

• shamus
    shamus

Still waiting for the apologists to post here... they sure are chicken.

Joker, why don't you say something?

• laurelin
    laurelin

Hi

What's an apologist? I've seen it a few times on other threads... oh also dubs. I'm new here so please forgive ignorance, but I'd like to know.

Thanks.

Laurelin

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Laurelin,

Apologist, i.e. a person who defends an idea, beleif, religion, or other doctrine, in speech or writing.

You won't find many here, as JWD is not really an apologist friendly place, and little wonder that is the case when you keep in mind that they would be defending an evil cult with its beliefs and practices.

cheeses - not-of-the-apologist-class.

• laurelin
    laurelin

Once again thank you cheeses!

I don't know if I class as an apologist... still trying to work it out in my own head let alone defend it to anyone else.

Cheers on the info!

Laurelin

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

If only the TRUTH be known...........................

• Flash
    Flash

"Any of you apologists or lurkers care to prove me wrong, you're welcome to do so."

Not me! If the WTBTS can rationalize a UN connection they can rationalize non-payment of taxes.
    After the appeals run out it's time to pay!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit