Feb 2018 jwbroadcasting train wreck!

by stuckinarut2 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Oh wow!

The Feb2018 broadcast is an absolute masterclass in cult manipulation, and a prime example of the high control nature of the society!

If you haven't watched it, be prepared for some really disturbing stuff, especially as they address children, and guilt them into Jw activity.

I really can't describe just how bad it is...

If you can't stomach the actual broadcast, check out Lloyd Evens great rebuttal instead:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J21m0vjihV0

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Thanks for sharing. I don't need to watch it as I don't need any convincing, but it does help others who still may need more of that point.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Just wait till the part where they bring in two (approx.) 8 year old boys as part of the "teaching program"!

Those poor kids!

I just hope that at least one them wakes up as her gets older, and joins us here! I mean statistically, its very likely!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Its so true that jw broadcasting loves to show "worldly" people "persecuting" jw's - always shouting, always mean and always about the most stupid and unlikely things.

Its never things that non jws are likely to bring up, and never things that jw's cannot defend like child abuse. Always unimportant things like birthdays or things like not joining the army, which people do actually understand from a Christian perspective.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Welcome to another episode of...

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

Lloyd Evens said in this video, that he don't know, why bethelites became the chance to sit in the school for pionieers.

I think they will be prepared for their later dismissal and later work as pioneers in a congregation.

Neer 1:16:40 in this video Reino Kesk (Korea Branch Member) spoke about a couple, working since 50 years in fulltime service and never attended the pioneer school befor.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Same old mantra or propaganda as people can become more in appeasement to Jah if they spend more time in distributing the WTS's literature and cultivating more to come into the organization.

Its Jehovah's chosen false prophet and earthly publishing house you know.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Come one, Lloyd!

It really takes almost 2 HOURS to get your point across?? Really?

That's like wasting another morning in Field Circus or at the Kingdumb Hall.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There have been a lot of people who put the Kingdom first thinking they wouldn't grow old and die, they are now living in poverty, some were special pioneers for the WTS.

The leaders of the GB (WTS.) on the other hand are in good financial shape because they live off the WTS and will do so until they die.

SEE THE DIFFERENCE ?

Yes the time is at hand for the WTS to lie and spread their false Gospel instigating the continuing distribution of the its published literature to the public and retain devoted followers who will donate their money and labor to the GB men of the WTS.. $$$

Being loyal to the WTS has cost the lives of many people unfortunately all for serving a false religion.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

What a drag for that young person to be used in that way by this organization. I hope his parents sue the corporation for using him as a poster boy for the corporation.I also hope the lawyers working in custody cases use this, as well as those have child molestation cases too. This indoctrination of how to use your time in serving the WT corporation financial exploitation of children.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit