Feb 2018 jwbroadcasting train wreck!

by stuckinarut2 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    Come one, Lloyd!
    It really takes almost 2 HOURS to get your point across?? Really?

His videos are really long as of late...

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

So much damaging evidence that they are a cruel manipulative cult made public from their official site, can they get any worse? It is hard to believe but I say yes these deluded idiots running the show probably in desperation don't have a clue how much evidence they are furnishing the general public with when they make these videos for all to see, as well as private documents leaked all over the internet.

They are digging themselves in a very deep hole legally because of being so delusional about their corporation's standing before their supreme dictator and corporation sock puppet Jehovah.

I see even bigger awards in future cases due to this careless revealing of evil manipulation of vulnerable young people and utter lack of concern for their welfare in the face of corporation directives. Any Judge viewing these broadcast will throw the book at them.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

If you ask me, these videos are going to be the death of the Watchtower Organization if they're not careful.

Between the mixed messages and the piling on of duties and obligation, the average JW is likely to eventually give up altogether. They've even decided that you must first talk to your best friend Jehovah each day, before you talk to your human friends. Way to make praying an burden and an obligation, Watchtower !

One moment they're saying to reduce ones recreational activities and the next they're showing a family walking along a sandy beach, spending time that could be spent saving others from the impending doom that is supposedly just around the corner. In the past they've likened this "System of Things" to a sinking ship. I'm sure that anyone on a sinking ship, would not take time to take a stroll along the deck and enjoy the view of the ocean.

They used the illustration of the pebbles and the stones but as usual their illustrations was full of flawed logic. If I was one of those kids, I'd have asked why they purposely chose to use such large stones and why they used such a ridiculous amount of small pebbles. If the stones weren't so large, cumbersome and unwieldy and they're wasn't such a ridiculous amount of small pebbles, there would have been plenty room in the container for everything.

As for the Doctor, he must not have been a JW when he got his education and was married. Or when he started his family. If he was a JW at that time, he wasn't paying heed to the counsel not to seek a higher education or a career or having children or even getting married in this dying system . It's alright for him to advise his children and everyone else not to do as he did, since everything worked out well for him. It's easy to talk big when your pockets are full. He seemed to forget that had he not become a Doctor, he'd just be another shlub JW with a menial job trying to make ends meet. He and his wife wouldn't be living in a nice house paid for by the donations of his "brothers". For that matter, he wouldn't even have been invited to serve at Bethel in the first place. If things didn't work out well for him at Bethel, he could always go back to being a Doctor. What about his kids if they someday need to leave the full time service? Good luck trying to start a career in mid-life without an education or any real experience.

In the past, the Society said that our Children are a gift from Jehovah. In this video, they said they are only on loan to us from Jehovah and they need to be returned to him. The way the Doctor's wife stated this, seemed as if she was in some kind of weird trance or was repeating back some kind of brainwashed mantra. It reminded me of what Abraham's mindset must have been just as he was about to slaughter Isaac.

I know the average JW will on some level see how unrealistic these videos are but they'll dismiss them and go on about their lives just as they've done before. This is why they are so strict about shunning anyone who doesn't play the game. They know that the logic in which they base their faith upon is skewed and can't be held up in the light of day. Therefore they must limit themselves to association with only those who won't remind them of this reality.

• Lett The Shunning Begin
    Lett The Shunning Begin

Hi Pete,

Well, I was going to put in my 2 cents on the thread but I see you have checked all the boxes of what I was going to say.

The whole experience of the Doctor just about made me vomit...

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Well said Brokeback and Pete! Great comments.

Perfectly summed up!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit