Another nite at work, thinking how to get the elders back...

by dustyb 13 Replies latest jw friends

• dustyb
    dustyb

i was thinking tonite about how much the elders have said and done to my g/f, my friends, and me. I remember a post a few days ago titled "Have you ever gotten back at the congregation/elders" or somethin like that. and now.....i think i have the answer. all these elders think they can go around, saying their shit doesn't stink and disfellowship anyone who disagree's with them or the organization, or if they "get ahead of jehovah". And the big thing is they won't even think twice about it! so how would these bastard elders feel if they were the ones that were getting disfellowshipped.... So i was thinking and thinking and thinking and something hit me, like a ton of bricks dropped on my nuts (i actually almost dropped a pallet of tiles on my foot tonite =P). It hit me, what if they were on the other side. I know that the elders and MS and even loyalist to the congregation won't think twice about framing somebody to get disfellowshipped (ask got my fortey homey?). So why not frame the elders?? How you ask? The easiest way i was thinking was to actually fill EVERYTHING up with apostate literature and get them disfellowshipped upon the basis of apostacy. I know its cruel, but they think that it won't ever happen to them. but the way they make my g/f feel, and my friends, and me, they deserve it.

so tell me what you think. Framing an elder for apostacy a good idea, yes or no?

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Dusty, Nail the bastards up I say! Pope

Brian What will they do to me?
    Prisonr Oh, you'll probably get away with crucifixion.
    Brian Crucifixion??!!!!!
    Prisonr Yeah. First offence.
    Brian Get away with crucifixion? It's...
    Prisonr Best thing the Romans ever did for us.
    Brian WHAT?!!!
    Prisonr Oh yeah. If we didn't have crucifixion, this country'd be in a right bloody mess!
    Brian Guard!
    Prisonr Nail 'em up, I say!
    Brian Guard!
    Prisonr Nail some sense into them!

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

How? leave them there

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

DustyB,

Tread lightly! Just send them a disfellowship notification...tell THEM they've been disfellowshipped. If you stoop to their level you're no better than they are...perhaps worse because your motive is revenge while some of them actually think they're serving God. The BEST way to get back at them is to live a happy full life and flaunt it in front of them. On the otherhand, if you have the REAL GOODS on the nut cases, BLAST EM. JMHO.

• scumrat
    scumrat

How about writing a letter of dis-association and sign it with the elders name. Mail it to Brooklyn with the elders return adress on the envelope and watch the fun begin. I'd like to see him explain that one to the other elders once word gets back to them.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    The BEST way to get back at them is to live a happy full life and flaunt it in front of them.

Wise words these.

Dusty, you'll do better to follow them......and you'll feel so much better.

Cheers, Ozzie

• shera
    shera

Time will pass,you will be less angry.

I know it isn't easy,but frig them and go on with your life.Be happy and make a good life for yourself.

Anger eats away at your body and you deserve to be healthy.

• nobody told me
    nobody told me

My wife works were an elder cleans. He is a real winner. Sometimes my son needs a diaper change. We are both D'fed, which he knows, so we leave him a little present. If it was anyone else I'd take it home.

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin
    all these elders think they can go around, saying their shit doesn't stink and disfellowship anyone who disagree's with them or the organization, or if they "get ahead of jehovah".

The truth is they can. The elders are in the position to do exactly as they do and should amongst other JW's.

A suggestion would be to leave if you don't like the rules. It's their club and club house and it hurts to be tossed out as a member. Anger is normal when your treatment feels unjust but in time you'll realize how trivial their rules are to the rest of your life.

HCM

• FreeWilly
    FreeWilly
    How about writing a letter of dis-association and sign it with the elders name. Mail it to Brooklyn with the elders return adress on the envelope and watch the fun begin.

What a great idea!! LOL You could also be a little more subtle and just write a harsh letter of criticism denouncing all the scandals and hint around about DA'n yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit