1 wish,no more, no less........

by ScoobySnax 60 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

One wish? World peace. (Oh, no, I sound like a Miss America contestant -- gag!) But all I've ever wanted is to see people I love be happy. It was a losing proposition with my mother, and it took Big Tex to help me see that the only person I was responsible for was me, but I'd still like to see everyone be happy.

My childlike wish!

Nina

• shamus
    shamus

One wish... that nobody would have to suffer from depression again.

See? I can say sumthin' intelligent paw!

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Nina (aka Miss America).......

Love ya.

I love rescuing kittens from trees, and people from burning fires WHILST covered in baby oil. in a thong.

Scott (aka Mr U.K)

xxxxx

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    I love rescuing kittens from trees, and people from burning fires WHILST covered in baby oil. in a thong.

Oh, jeez, now I have to have THAT image going to bed???

Nina

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

"I wish people would respect others feelings most of all"

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Okay, okay, I respect your right to run around in a thong covered in baby oil saving kittens.

And I think you really deserve the Mr. U.K. award, my friend!

Nina

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Marvelous!!

Night.x

• bebu
    bebu

I caught an episode of "Between the Lions", a children's PBS tv program, which is actually quite clever. They took a folk story of an old couple who got 3 wishes; the wife wished for a sausage; the husband got angry and foolishly wished for the sausage to be on her nose. The bulk of the tv show was their interactions at the library, looking at books and house and car magazines to try to decide on the third wish. Just when you know the answer to it all, they agree on this wish by the wife: I wish for the sausage to be back on the plate... in my new kitchen... surrounded by my new wardrobe... and my new diamond jewelry... new car... etc etc etc. A happy ending!

Such power in the little conjunction, "and".

I would wish for wisdom... but then, I fear I may not be able to follow thru on whatever is wise... So, I don't know...

bebu

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

I wish that people could leave the WTBS and not lose their JW family. Of all the evil things the Org has done, I believe this is the most offensive.

And, if that doesn't work....

I wish I had invested in Microsoft or Wal-Mart when they first went public.

CountryGuy

• dh
    dh

a good death

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit