1 wish,no more, no less........

by ScoobySnax 60 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

and when you can't live your life through any kids, you're not let down, or lost. Just remember that your history has no bearing on the memories you create almost everyday with those close to you with whom you interact with. You are your legacy.

"I wish this thread wasn't losing track so quick!"

• Sassy
    Sassy

I wish my kids lived down the street and my mother was associating with me

• gumby
    gumby

Scoober,

......it's not his questions that get everyones attention. Minimus is a sneaky little bastard who's playing with our minds. I did some research on his little red jumpin bean thing and found out some intresting crap! This little red M&M has hpynotic effects on people who seem to respond to little red M&M's and they feel a need to speak to it. His questions are moronic and meaningless and he knows it, and he sits in his little computor room, in his little chair and types stuff and watches people bite, and laughs his freakin arse of.......the little weenie!

Gumby

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Gumby

NOW I get it......... Thank God.

"I wish everyone had Gumbys Insight"

• minimus
    minimus

Scooby----that's why Gumby is a b a s t a r d .

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

You just can't help but try to monopolise can you MiniMooooos.

"I wish Minimus would start another thread of his own"

• minimus
    minimus

Please------------------Scoob, YOU'RE the one that used "Minimus" to start your thread. What do you figure? That it will get you some posts?? Figured right, Scoob.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Um, Big Tex----did I miss Scoob's question?

Min, you of all people should realize the incredible power of a simple question. And none is more profoundly simple than, "one wish". It not only emobies all of our hopes and dreams, but hints at pain and lost opportunities. The possibilities of discussing such a phrase are endless.

But then again, I may just have another shot of vodka.

• shamus
    shamus

I wish I knew why scrappy doo talks and scooby doo doesn't....

Just had to throw that in there, Scoob. Feel free to smack me across the face.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

It was in the context of my thread.........as a joke. are u that vain that you now hit search for yourself thesedays>?

Come om MM.......your first reply was to BigTex......you came across a little put out when quality was recognised.

No? ........LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit