(One wish remember)

• Maverick
    Maverick

I wish I could bring an end to the WTS! Maverick

PS

How was your blind date?

• dustyb
    dustyb

i'd wish for the real truth to come out so all this organized religion would fall and piss in their wallow. but even if i was granted that wish, the WT would still believe they are god's sole organization on earth.....so what would be the use?? i change my wish to be w/ my g/f the rest of my life w/ all the beer in the world...

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    1 wish,no more, no less

I wish I looked like Brad Pitt
    I wish I was a genius with money
    I wish I had an IQ in triple digits

But most of all, I wish I had a mother and father who cared for me, and really liked me. I wish I knew what that felt like.

Sometimes I watch my children play, or watch them sleep, so trustingly, so peacefully. The glorious victories, and the glorious defeats of a childhood without terror.

The life I could have had ... but didn't.

That's what I wish for.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Helluva question Scoob. Better than anything Minimus has had in a long time.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    But most of all, I wish I had a mother and father who cared for me, and really liked me. I wish I knew what that felt like.

Sometimes I watch my children play, or watch them sleep, so trustingly, so peacefully. The glorious victories, and the glorious defeats of a childhood without terror.

The life I could have had ... but didn't.

That's what I wish for.

Ditto

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Chris.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

If I look back....

I wish my dad was as proud of me as my mum,sister and brother are. And he dropped all that matcho shit. Life is too short.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

BigT:
    You may have monsters for parents but you chose a different path, always remember that you CHOSE a different way. You can live your childhood thru your children and I hope by the time they are young adults you have big ole band-aides on your hurts and by the time Grandchildren come along you are healed 100%
    Hugzzzzzzzz
    Sheila

• minimus
    minimus

Um, Big Tex----did I miss Scoob's question? I must've since it was a helluva one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit